Chapter 8

"Stop! Gimme a break. I need air!!" Valora gasped while pushing the man of her wet dreams away from her.

"Ma'am you made me yours although forceful, I always oblige to give my best in terms performance. And I heard you don't accept anything less, why are you stopping now" Altair just smiled and pulled her back for a long hard kiss.

Is this his way to bite her back on her own plan, Valora thought for a moment before his mouth descended on hers.

She wanted this, so much but it felt wrong. It felt like something is up with him the way he was moving around her. Her doubts heightened when he pulled his hand from her ass onto the desk near the locker.

"Enough! Although I enjoy this very much, I don't think this is an appropriate place or you're in the right mood to do it right. And if I'm not wrong, it feels like you're reaching for the locker distracting me. " Valora slipped away from Altair and spoke while adjusting her dress.

But all she earned was a sweet toothed smile that could melt anyone, god she needs a lot more power to keep up from giving this guy what he wants. Without meeting his eyes Valora clapped again to switch off the lights of the office.

"Let's go! I need to take you somewhere safe." Was all Valora could muster after the hot make out session with Altair in her own office.

She was thankfully there were no employees or lights to showcase her blushing face to him. That would just mark her as a weak target, and boost his ego more.

" Well, I think that's enough for today. I'll take a guess that you didn't mention my timings in you're so called contract. So I'll take that as my leave and see you tomorrow Miss Valora. With a special surprise of mine too" Altair sweetly talked while walking away from her to the stairs immediately after leaving her office.

"But...........I-I didn't dismiss you yet." Valora quickly got her senses back and ran behind him.

"I have a written in the contract, you stay my by side until I dismiss you, what the.....?" But screaming at a now empty hallway seemed scary while the idea of running behind in him in her heels seemed stupid as well as desperate.

So Valora grumpily settled to leave the office into her car to her house for another sleepless night. This guy made her feel horny like a teenager and although she was beyond disgusted at first to think like that now she changed.

She actually enjoyed this and started thinking of plans to make him eat his own words as sleep engulfed her. Valora slept without a care in the world that night but little did she realise how many more problems she's letting herself fall into than just in lusting over a normal good looking guy..... The

**********************************************************************************
Flowers! This was his surprise ? What was this guy playing at ? She clearly explained him that she wants him nothing more than as her sex slave and he sends her flower ? Is this his way of insulting her ?? Making it look she's fallen for him to others ??

Valora was beyond annoyed, and it just got intensified the minute she realised he wasn't yet in the office.

And people started murmuring about the random fool who had the guts to pull such a big stunt on the aristocratic CEO. Valora could hear the deep voiced men gossip worse than women in the office's small lounge, without even realising they were taped through the CCTV cam and microphone.