Chapter 1 -good morning to you too-

Hello babes :) i know I have another story in dutch but i wanted something in english because i can expres myself better, I know it sounds reaaally weird because thats not my original language but yeah , and probably there are going to be alooot of mistakes but you know what i don't give two flying shits ok actually i do please like and love me and my story :D

Ok uhm here is it then

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nina's p.o.v:

I filled my lungs with the amazing breeze and I hurriedly walked on the sidewalk, avoiding anyones gaze, and trying not to bump into someone i know from school.

Yeah im not exacly what you call the popular kid or the just normal regular ones , my appearance isn't what you call 'hot' or 'sexy' or anything those fake barbies try to achieve at school,

my clothing consist of loose jeans that would fit around my hips but kinda flow down, with some button up shirts,

my hair would always be in a messy bun and you'll see me trying desperately to hold my light brown almost blond untamable hair in that bun, but what can i say my hair has her own will, and owh yeah not to forget a dork would be nothing without big fishbowl glasses now would it?

Sure i tried contact lenses but they always take soo long to shove them on my eyes, and i always end up hurting myself, one time i forgot to take them off and i couldn't see for 3 days, never ever will I try that again.

People on school call me dork, googely eyes, fishbowl, 4-eyes. Smart-ass, loner,.. yeah you get the point right??

Well what can i say, i pay attention in class and as my parents say :'i am a bright young girl' owh yeah i am 16 in a few months i'll be 17 whoopie how exciting -note the sarcasm please-

I never like celebrating my birthday, what is the use of it anyways??..

While is was deep in thoughts i bumped into an old grumpy looking man.

"Owh uhm s-sorry" i said shy and embaressed.

"Look where you're walking missy" he said grumpily and angry

Geez what has biten in his bum.. I walking further and finaly saw the familiar old looking tall building, i walked in and greeted the old lady called mrs miller behind her desk.

I was looking for 'the faults in our stars', i've already read it a bazillion times but i love that book to bits and pieces, i caught a smell that was strangly making me breath in deeply just to smell it again, i shrugged it of and walked more to the back.

My sensetive ears picked up a grunting and moaning nose, omg what if someone was stuck underneed books, but should i go check it out?? I mean i should stay out of their business, but what if they were hurt.

I decided to tip toe to the source of the sound and take a peek, when i came closer to the back of the library which didn't have much light because yeah this is an old building..

As i came closer to the sound i peeked around the corner and saw no one else then the pack and school slut Tiffany and Christopher Moore, ugh really i should've seen this coming he is like the biggest player in the universe, and she, well let's just say she is a walking STD..

But as i wanted to turn around and fake gag and puke my wolf stopped me and growled and howled in my head, something made me turn my head to the 'couple' again bit the second time i see them my heart broke into thousand pieces.

My wolf whimpered and wispered something like mate, wait what? Mate? Oh darn CHRISTOPHER MOORE is my mate , i felt a sharp pain in my heart, and my mouth let involuntary a small whimper, i saw him froze and he turned Tiffany's back to me so she wouldn't see me.