Chapter 9 -blurred lines-

Ok so i'm not gonna waste your time with chit chatter so here is the chapter ya'll have been heaving for :3

Valentina's p.o.v. :

I skipped my morning run because i didn't really feel like it , so instead of running i went to my stereo set and played some music , my room was later filled with music, that variated so much, it could give you a whipplash. I played some ed sheeran, some kennedy jones , an all time low song and from there on i just let the CD's play, Audrey puts alot of music on CD's and gives them to me , mostly the CD's variate with different songs, which i like .

I went to my closet and opened it, after rummaging through it i found a blue button up shirt wih little stars on the pocket, i like to wear button up shirts , like alot . And granbing a light blue , boyfriend jeans, as Audrey would call it . I opened my underwear drawer and put on some pink bra with matching panties, it has lace on it and a little bow, i like to wear nice underwear , i don't care nobody would see them, i like them on me .

So after i put all that clothes on i went to the bathroom and brushed my hair , when i was about to do it up in a bun i stoped and looked at myself in the mirror. Maybe i should let it down today, just to switch it up, maybe Christoper likes it be-

I shook my head and wanted to curse at myself for thinking that, i am not going to change myself for him, i discarded the idea of letting my hair lose and i put it in a bun.

I went to go back into my room untill i realised something . I don't have my glasses on, and i can see properly. What the frick?

I stopped in my tracks and ran back in the bathroom, i widened my eyes and saw that indeed i could properly see , it wasn't blurry as it would usualy be , that's weird. I should ask my mom about it when i get back from school. I haven't properly spoken to her what felt like ages, i mean she's my mom after all.

I slowly walked back to my room and grabbed my glasses, and put them on the bridge of my nose, i'm just goig to put them on to not attract attention to me.

I grabbed the stuff i needed for school and turned the stereo off . Once i saw Audrey in the hall i started telling her what went down yesterday and this morning , by the time i was done we had eaten, and i was currently seated on her bike while Audrey stood next to me with her helmet in her hand and her mouth open wide.

"audrey please shut your mouth before you catch flies or something."

She blinked a few times before her loud voice filled the open place

"Oh my god , this motherfucker actually had the balls , he just waits untill i get my claws on him he won't be able to have kids when i'm done with him."

I rolled my etes at her treathment.

"Stop cursing so much audrey, for god sake, and let me remind me he's your alpha , he can ban you, and let's face it, he's more powerfull than you."

She huffed and mumbled a colorful range of cursewords and put on her helmet , she jumped on the bike and we sped of to school.

We arrived of course just in time and the bell rang when we entered the building. We said our goodbye and she promised me we would talk about it during break. I just nodded and tried to get to my class , when i reached it there were a few people already seated. I went to the back of the class , kind of waiting for Tanner to pop in any minute, but he never came in the classroom. Kind of confused i took notes and saw the hours pass.

I got up from the third class i attended that day and made my way outside to a random tree, after i installed myself with chips, a bottle of ice tea and earbuds in my ears i softly hummed with the song that was playing. I was getting really into the song untill someone ripped the buds from my ears. What the frick?