Chapter 2 -normal day, oh wait spoke to soon-

I told you that i was updating soon :)

I keep my promise :)

So yeah there isn't much to say, just enjoy and gimme feedback perfect unicorns :D

-------------------------------------------------------

Nina's p.o.v.:

Ooh dear god i was dreaming so good christopher had snuck in my room and he snuggled beside me in the bed, my petite frame fit perfect in his big one, his arms snaked around my slim bare waist and he held me thight, i turned around and snuggled in his bare chest. I breathed deeply in and smelled his delicious scent.

It smelled something like cinnemon and i kinda smelled like the woods, wait can you smell in a dream, this isn't a dream is it?

My eyes flew open and i realized that it indeed wasn't a dream christopher was really cuddling with me in bed and his arms were really around my waist.

His eyes were shut and he was nuzzled in my hair ,breathing in my scent. I smiled a bit and snuggled deeper in his chest, but then images of him and tiffany doing the nasty came in my mind and once again my eyes flew open and i backed away from him, his eyes opened when i backed away and confusion was written all over his face.

Oh really?? He really thought he could come snuggle a bit and i would fall at his feet? "What are you doing here!" I wisper-yelled, glancing at audrey on the floor making sure she didn't see us.

don't get me wrong i would share everything with her , but she and her strong mind would convince me to confront him or something and i wasn't ready for that.

"What does it looks like? I'm cuddling with my mate" his voice was deep and a tad raspy telling me he was asleep just a second ago.

"Don't give me that nonsense just this morning you were swapping saliva with tiffany and you didn't want to tell anyone else we are mates but you think it's ok to come cuddle and be all lovey dovey when no one is around!" I almosy shouted at him.

"Look i'm an alpha i can't be seen with someone like... You.. But i cannot deny you are my mate so i just came to satisfy my needs" he said it without guilt and my heart broke , he couldn't be seen with someone like 'me' what is that for an explanation!

Unlike everyone thinks when a werewolf finds his mate they cannot deny the attraction they felt, sure they can chose to not mate or be marked so that the bond will always be unfinished but the wolves will miss eachother forever there will always be the pull.

I was furious but also hurt that he said something like that , my wolf was wimpering because her mate didn't wanted her.

"Listen here professor STD you cannot use me whenever you please and then do the nasty with some girl who wears skirts that were originally belts!!" I let anger seep in my voice with every word i said.

He smiled and said cocky "babe you should be happy i'm here i mean i am christopher moore"

Oh heck no. Now he did it, i wanted to scream but remained calm and slowly stepped out of bed, his eyes followed me cautiously when i stood next to my cream colored door i opened it and calmly said "please go out of my room"

"Babe don't be ridiculous come back in bed an-" i cut him of with a five fingers to the face

Hey i know that from somewhere, oh yeah it's from dr rhapsody and his song five fingers to the face , i love that song it's really catchy i started mentally singing it, audrey said i was amazing when i sang i only did it when she was around or alone.

I quickly sobered up when i saw his lips move but i didn't catch what he said

"Excuse me"

He smirked and said "don't be a fool and come lay down in bed with me" he laughed lightly.