Chapter 12 - i don't know what to do -

Hi there :) idk anymore what to write here.. Soooo .. Ill just give u the next chap alright?

Alright let's go

Valentina

I woke up feeling irritated, the way the sheets felt on my skin was irritating me, the way the sun was shining through the curtains partly blinding me irritated me, the fact that i felt irritated irritated me .

I sat up straight in my bed, staring at the wall facing me. I was staring directly at the prickboard i hung up a year ago, it was filled with little pictures of me and Audrey, pictures with my mom and dad, birthdaycards i recieved over the years, birthcards of different people including that of Aiden, i stared at the baby picture of him , he had chubby pink cheeks and little blonde hair . God he was adorable , he still is , he just grew up a little .

While i was thinking about Aiden i realized that every saturday i normaly take him out to do something , like feeding ducks, eating ice cream go to the playground.. Feeling slightly guilty but still irritated i stood up to go take a shower , after that i of course didn't get dressed because who does that on a saturday, in my basketballshorts and sweatshirt i went downstairs. Before i could reach the bottom of the stairs i realized something.

I didn't have my glasses on. Goddamnit, i sprinted upstairs but before i reached my room succesfully, i bumped into Audrey, litterly. We almost fell but we managed to stand up.

"Hey! Woah slow down honey goodmo-.. Wait.. Where are your glasses? Did you try the contacts again? I am glad but honey we both know you will forget it at the end of the day and you won't be able to see straight for days.." She rambled and before i could even say anything she started again.

"Hey come on let's go downstairs i am starving!"

"Uhm yea, wait i mean no . Audrey you're making me anxious for fudge sake stand still so i can explain some stuff gosh!"

She looked amused at me but stood still for my sake.

"Are you okay ? You seem agitated." She breathed a laugh.

"Well yea actually i am , don't know why though, but anyway i wanted to tell you that.." I looked around us hoping nobody was listening.

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You wanted to tell me what?" She asked

"Well i am not wearing glasses and-"

She interupted me by saying .

"Well no shit captain obvious." i shook my head at her and hissed a "well let me finish my damn sentence, dang it!"

She held her hands up smiling cheeky.

"Well i am not wearing contact lenses either." She looked confused at me and her eyebrows were heavily furrowed. The hallroom was quiet for a while .

"But isn't that something that happens when you meet your mate?" She whispered the word mate , which was wisely of her i must admit.

"How come everyone know that but i don't!" I complained while crossing my arms and pouting.

"Well i don't know if everyone know that honey but my dad had glasses before he met my mom, and my mom had this allergie for lavender , it all went away wen they met eachother." She said like it was no big deal.

"You're pretending it's no big deal at least pretend you didn't knew for me" i teased smiling widely.

She held her finger up for me and took a deep breath.

"Oh gosh Valentina! You can see! It's a miracle ! OH DEAR GOD." She coughed and returned to her not so dramatic voice .

"Better honey?" I rolled my eyes but still smiled widely at my goofball of a friend.