Chapter 13 - Replay-

Hi hey hi

Maya's pov

We passed numerous cars while we were on our way to the festival kinda thing. Audrey didn't had her helmet on this once so she wouldn't ruin her hair, she said a gut feeling told her to look impecable today. Which of course made me frown but i guess i'll just roll with it .

After a quick trip we made it to this big open field, it was really huge , enormous almost. The parking was littered with bicycles, moter cycles, cars etc. More and more groups of people started to stream in, i watched everyone walk to the main entrance from where i was standing next to Audrey who was struggling to get her bike locked.

After her succesfully locking it we made our way to the entrance. We got our tickets and we were in.

***********************

The music was getting good and people were standing around, some laying on the grass just enjoying the sun giving us its warmth. Drinks were flowing and soon we took our own drinks .

"So what do you think princess?" She smiled brightly probably because of the amount of colored drinks she drank already.

"Yeah it' not bad , music is good , sun is out, you're letting the booze flow so i think we're set aren't we." I laughed.

She laughed back while drinking form her pink liquid, i don't even remember what it's called. She got me the same drink and it was like beer but than sweeter, to be honest i didn't like beer at all, but this drink, now this was good .

"Yeah but i heard this famous DJ will be playing i don't remember his full name but i think it-" she just stoped talking, stoped moving all together. I could see her taking a wif of the air , and i swear i saw her shiver a little.

"Uuhm Audrey? You okay?" I asked unsurely of what was happening.

"He's here." She whispered.

"Who's here?" Okay now i was getting confused , or maybe it was the 5th glass of this pink stuff that was taking a toll.

"Mate. He's here." She said now on a good volume that anybody could hear it.

"You're what? Oh that's great! Congrats sweetie." I pated her shoulder in a laughing matter.

She stared to shift her weight on her feet and biting her lip while a nervous expression crossed her face.

"What's wrong Audrey?" I touched her arm trying to comfort her.

"Well.." She bit her lip again "maybe he doesn't like me, i mean maybe i'm not his type , or.. Or maybe he doesn't like my haircolor, what if-"

I interrupted her by grabbig her by the shoulders.

"Audrey please stop it, you're the most confident girl i have ever seen, you are also the most beautiful, with your own style . Come on, just be you, he will like you , just the way you are. "

She smiled a little and stoped biting her lip.

"And if he doesn't , i'll kick his behind for you." She laughed and nodded.

"Do you know where he is though?" She shook her head .

I sighed and took another sip of my pink stuff.

"There are too many people here to like properly locate him , but i think he might be up in the front." I nodded letting her know i heard her over the loud music that was playing.

I was looking at her with a pointing look.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Well? Why are you even standing here? Go look for the pretty boy, i'll be fine here alone , i'm a big girl you know."