Chapter 6 -the clicking heels of Mrs Chefield-

HELOOOOOO i missed ya'll pretty faces i can't believe myself, of course i can blame it on school (which i kinda do) but the truth is i was kinda in a writersblock idk why, where, when but it hapenned , and the fact that not much ppl have read the story, is it really that bad and cliche?? if it is pleaaaaaaaseeeee tell me

okay

enjoy babes!!!!

Valentina's p.o.v.:

Don't get me wrong Tanner is a great guy, but the way he stood directly behind me and picked up my books with ease kinda freaked me out, the last time i got close to a guy was alpha Christopher, and look how that turned out , i kicked my alpha , wait ..

Then it downed on me , i kicked my alpha out of my room, oh fudge i am in for big trouble i thought while Tanner and I walked past the classrooms and finaly we arived at my english class, well ours i guess, i learned on my mini tour around the school that we had most of our classes together , except i had relegion studies while he had an 2 PE classes.

He was talking about how bad the weather was back in londen, he had lived there up untill a few weeks ago, he and his parents moved to america because their pack split, their Alpha was to old to rule them, the luna couldn't have childeren and the alphas brothers were all dead due to their age. So his parents thought it was a good idea to come to America.

We walked in class and i as usualy went to the far back and sat down in a corner, tanner trailed behind me and sat beside me smiling to me, i awkwardly smiled back and looked in front of me waiting for the teacher to come, the bell rang and students started to fill in the room, and on cue the teacher stumbled in the room, misses Walckers was a very friendly teacher, very clumsy but an excellent teacher.

She started the lesson and i took notes , i glanced beside me and saw that tanner was making conversation with a jock, i think it was john Hastings, he's the one always hitting on Audrey, but she always turns him down, Audrey is waiting for her mate, just like me, well now it's kinda complicated for me..

I heard the bell rang in the distance and i felt tanner putting his hand on my shoulder.

".. VAL!!" I shook my head and looked at him "yea?" I said.

"God val, you were dreaming, i bet it was about my abs." He winked and flexed his muscles, i rolled my eyes but felt the heat rising up my neck to my cheeks.

I stood up packing my stuff and going to my next lesson, which was science, i admit i am good in alot of subjects but science was always a little difficult, i was just not good at mixing stuf, and poking eyes, or killing frogs.

Tanner stood already eager to go to science.

"Are you excited or something?" I asked him.

"Yea actualy i am science is my facorite subject, it's my best subject too." He grinned widely while saying that proudly.

I laughed at him and his boyish grin and just shook my head gently while dodging a kissing couple.

"What? Are you mocking me val?" He said faking his anger and hurt.

"What?? No of course not it's just that- wait why are you calling me val?" I said the last confused.

"Because its a short for valentina and i dont want to call you nina , that's okay right?" He asked that last part warely.

"No i guess you can call me that." I said smiling half.

"So you were saying what over science, aka my best subject." He added that very proudly, it was cute how he got so excited about science.