Basic Braid

Hey everybody today I am going to show you how to do a basic braid. This is used in so many other hairstyles. It is the most basic braid so that is why I am calling it that.  It is very simple and fun. ou can do this hairstyle with wet or dry hair. Now on to the tutorial.

Time: 2-5 min.

Level of difficulty (LOD): Easy

Step 1: Divide hair into three equal pieces.  Left, right, and middle

Step 2: Take the left piece over the middle piece and pull it tight. Your left piece becomes your new middle piece.

Step 3: Take the right piece over the middle piece. pull it tight. Right becomes the new middle piece.

Step 4:  Take left piece over the middle and pull it tight.

Step 5: Take the right piece over the middle and pull it tight.

Step 6: Do this until you get to the bottom of the hair and put a hair tye/ rubber band to secure it.

Tips: Keep it tight. you can loosen it after if you wan to. If you are just learning stay relaxed. I may take time to learn this braid but once you have it you can do pretty much any other braided hairstyle. You can practice on someone or a doll/mannequin  until you get it. Then, try it on yourself. Remember to have fun and don't get stressed.

Hope you enjoy this braid. More will come soon.

I will post next Saturday.

YouTube: Simple braid on Cute Girls Hairstyles