Dutch braids into a side pony

Hey guys! I am finally updating. Yes, I know I know I was bad and haven't updated in FOREVER! lol. But I finally have some hairstyles to show you. I have been so busy with school. I started my freshmen year in high school in and high school swim in August. I have been sooooo busy! High school swim is over though and i am going back to USA. I am going to try to update TSL tonight. But anyways on to the hairstyle.

Supplies: 3 hair ties or rubber bands

Difficulty: Easy if you know how to dutch braid

Step 1: Put a part in your hair wherever it is normal for you. I just leave my normal part in and don't do anything.

Step 2: Start a dutch braid on the side of your hair that the pony tail is going to go to. If you do not know how to dutch braid then look at my previous chapter. Keep adding in hair until you get to where the ponytail is going to be. Braid down a little bit.Then stick a rubber band in to hold it. You will take it out later.

Step 3: Now start a dutch braid on the other side. Angle it so it follows the head  and angles down to where the side ponytail is going to be. This one wraps around your head whereas the other one just goes down.

Step 4: Once you have all the hair added in it should be pretty close to matching up with the other braid. Braid down a little further and stick one of your rubber bands in it.

Step 5: Now hold the two braids together where you want the side ponytail to be. Take out the two rubber bands while holding the hair close to the head them. The stick your last rubber band where your hand is and pull it tight. Take out the extra part that was braided.

If you have trouble taking out the bands and then adding the new one. Put the new ponytail over the braids close to the head and then take out the rubber bands

Now you can either leave it as a ponytail or you can fishtail or normal braid it down. I prefer to just leave it as it is.

Thank you guys so much for over 1000 reads. That is crazy!!! I will try to update soon. For now Stay awesome!

-Bo-