Side French/Dutch Braid

Hey guys today I am going to show you how to do a side French or Dutch braid. This will be the last of many French or Dutch braid hairstyles in a row. I may do more in the future but not for many weeks at a time.

LOD: Easy
Time: 5 minutes
Supplies: brush ( optional to use before) and rubber band (but you can use a hair tie.)

Step 1: Start a French or Dutch braid on one side of your head. I do the side with the least amount of hair.

Step 2: Add in hair to both sides. Keep the braid at an angle in the middle of your head like the picture at the top.

Step 3: Keep adding in hair. After the first couple stitches start grabbing from the other side of your head so it stays at an angle.

Step 4: Once you have all the hair added in pull it tight and braid normally all the way down

Step 4: Once you have all the hair added in pull it tight and braid normally all the way down. Then, secure with the hair tie or rubber band.

I love this hairstyle. It is so cute and fun to do. It is one of my favorite hairstyles. I hope you love it as much as I do. I don't have much to say this week. Surprise lol. Anyways, talk to you next week. I love you guys. Stay awesome!

QOW:

Byeeeeeeeee ~Bo~

Byeeeeeeeee
~Bo~