French Braid Into Braided Bun

Triple Update: 2 for Easter a week late and the normal update. Pictures will be added later. 

Hey guys today I am going to show you how to do a French braid into a braided bun. I use this for swim and it stays in really well, except for the baby hairs of course, under my cap at practice. If you are not using this for swim you may want to use bobby pins for the bun. Or if you don't care if it is loose let it be. Now on to the hairstyle.

LOD: Easy if you know how to do a French braid. Intermediate if not.
Time: 5 minutes
Supplies: 1 hair tie, 2 or 3 rubber bands, brush(optional but makes hair easier to work with, bobby pins ( if not doing for swim or other sport. Optional also.)

Brush before you start step 1.

Step 1: Take a small section of hair at the front of your head and separate it into three pieces.( I start with my bangs slightly off to the side instead of the middle so it stays in better.)

Step 2: Do a French braid until you have added in all the hair. It doesn't matter what sized pieces you use depends on how you want it to look. I use medium sized pieces.

Step 3: Put your hair where you want the bun by moving the hair up or down and secure with the hair tie.

Step 4: Do a basic braid all the way down and secure with one rubber band.

Step 5: Wrap the hair around making a bun. Secure it with either one or two rubber bands whatever you prefer.

Optional Step 6: Secure with bobby pins if you want to.

Hey guys do you like this hairstyle? This is one that I do everyday for swim practice. I don't have a YouTube today because I made this one up. I mean someone else has probably made it but I don't know who I just put it together randomly on the way to swim practice one day. I love it for swim because it stays in well under my cap.

QOW: Waking up doesn't mean your dreams are over it means it's time to make them come true.

I got this from Saphira Howell on YouTube not sure  if she actually made this up but.... You guys should go check her out she is one of my favorite YouTubers and she is so real. I love her vids.

Byeeeeee

~Bo~