Intro

Hey guys btw this book is wrote by Bo. I love to do hairstyles on myself and others. They are so fun and easy. Many of these hairstyles are super simple they just look really hard. I am going to start off with basic braids and hairstyles then move onto to harder ones. With each hairstyle I will put a video from YouTube that was helpful to me. Lots of them will come from Cute Girls Hairstyle because that is where I got a lot of the hairstyles I know. The make really good tutorials of awesome hairstyles. Cute Girls Hairstyles uses good tips and ways to explain the hairstyles. They are also really cool and complex looking hairstyles but are super simple. If you have a YouTube channel then you should subscribe to them. If not then just go check them out and watch there videos. Mindy's twin daughters also have a channel and they do a ton of awesome things on there too. They don't do hairstyles but are still awesome, so go check them out. They have a website where they do what I am doing on here. Anyway I get distracted easily so back to what will be in this book. I can do hairstyles for younger kids, tweens, teens, and adults just let me know what you want. I can also do fancy hairstyles for things like dances, prom, etc. Or everyday hairstyles for school, work, or whatever else you guys do. I will start of with hairstyles I like but if you have any requests for hairstyles comment what you would like and I will do my best to make a tutorial on it. Also if you have any questions about the hairstyles or anything else comment and let me know. I will read every comment and answer them. Hope you like my book and the books to come.

IMPORTANT INFO: I will post every Saturday.
Please keep RUDE comments to yourself. I would only like positive feedback and corrective criticism.

Have fun learning all these awesome and easy hairstyles!