Easy DIY Hairstyles for when you are running late

Hey guys today I am going to show you a few easy hairstyles for when you are running late in the morning. They are all under five minutes in time. They are super cute and very simple. You can also do them wet or dry.

1st one: messy bun
Here are two ways to do a messy bun.
1: pull your hair up like you are going to do a ponytail but when you get to the last time you pull the elastic around, pull your hair only half way ( or less or more depending on hair length, texture, and how you prefer it) through. You should have ends left on the bottom.( you can leave it like this if you want to) pull the ends up to the top and split them in half so the lay on either side. Now depending on what you prefer you can leave it like this, tease the ends if you like to make it more messy, if the ends are too long you can tuck them into the bun part and they should stay or you can bobby pin them in place. The choice is yours.

2: Do the same as before where you pull your hair into a ponytail and only pull it halfway though. Then you want to separate the hair into pieces  by pulling it grabbing the hair like you would to tighten a ponytail but in sections. Next, you want to scrunch up the hair into a bun shape and put another hair tie over it. Last, bobby pin to secure or fix placed you don't like.( you don't have to use bobby pins)

Second hairstyle: half bun with ends tucked in. Not sure what it is called but CGH has a vid up with Brooklyn showing you how to do it.
Pull your hair up into the ponytail like you did before with the hair halfway pulled through. Now, the ends should be at the bottom. Tuck them in to the hair tie at the bottom of the ponytail. It will be like two bun things.

 It will be like two bun things

Here is my version. It is really messy after a long day and I redid it quickly. If you want to see it look good go to Cute Girls Hairstyles and look at Brooklyn. I also have bangs and layers so it will be more messy that anyone else. This took me about a minute to do.

So here are three hairstyles. I am going to continue this into the next chapter. Let me know how you like it. Anyway I can't believe I forgot to update on Saturday. I keep forgetting that it is Saturday because the weeks have been soo long for me. Ugh I was sick with a head cold for a couple of days and Ya I lost track of time.
Important info:  My new updating day is Sunday. If I forget to update or whatever happens I will update that week. I will do my best to update on Sundays.  I love you guys and remember nothing is impossible so you can do or be whatever you want to do/ be. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise because you are the only you in this world so don't try to change yourself to fit in. Keep on following your dreams. Stay awesome. Byeeeeeeee