Chapter 10

{Word Count: 1156}

-Olympia's POV-

Hayden and I kept staring at each other as we sat in the Stilinski living room.

"I didn't-" I started.

"It's okay.." She trailed.

Stiles and Scott were having a manic conversation in the kitchen when we heard some knocks on the door.

"That must be Kira and Liam," I just about bolted out of my seat and opened the door.

"What's going on, why'd you call a pack meeting at 1 am?" Kira asked.

Lydia was watching me, she seemed to be thinking.

"Hayden?" Liam asked, walking in.

I shut the door, biting my bottom lip out of nervous habit.

"We have something to tell you guys," Stiles said approaching the sofas.

I bit even harder down own my lip, nervous for Liam's reaction. I mean he really liked Hayden, and no offense to Scott but I do not wanna end up like him after his encounter between the two.

"Earlier tonight, I followed Olympia outside, and then to Hayden's house, when Hayden opened the door.." Stiles trailed off.

"I screamed."

"You what?!" Liam yelled in angry shock.

I flinched at his tone of voice, "I didn't know it was even happening, it just happened."

"She's not gonna die right? She can't- she can't die," Liam's voice was shaky.

"Liam, you know she is, it's what we do, we don't predict good fortune," Lydia stated, crossing her arms.

"Olympia, your the one who screamed, it's a mistake right, it can't actually be her, it could mean anyone in that house," He said getting up approaching me.

I looked around the room nervously, "I mean, I don't-"

"Olympia, you just have to say it wasn't her," Liam said, chewing on his lower lip.

"Alright, Liam, back off a bit," Stiles said, warily.

"Olympia," his voice got more stern, his hand wrapped around my forearm.

I tried to avoid his gaze, "I mean, maybe I don't know, Liam."

"Olympia, you know it can't be her," I felt his hand tighten around my arm.

"Liam, I said back off," Stiles pressed, more angry than he just was.

"Liam, please, I didn't know, I didn't mean to scream at her, I had no idea it was happening," I attempted to defend myself, trying to fight against his grip.

His eyes flashed a golden yellow and I felt his grip get a bit stronger, the pain becoming unbearable.

"Liam!" I yelled.

"Liam, let her go!" Stiles yelled, peeling him off of me and pushing him to the ground.

I immediately went to grab the area he was just grabbing.

"Sorry, I'm sorry," Liam apologized, straightening up.

"Are you alright?" Lydia asked, taking my arm lightly in her hands.

"I'm fine," I nodded.

"Don't you dare ever try to pull something like that again, you know she can't tell you, it's no different with Lydia, not to mention, she just figured out she was a banshee, if she knew anything else she would have told Lydia, Scott, or me," Stiles said through gritted teeth.