Chapter 25

{Word Count: 1190}

[UNEDITED]

"Lacrosse? You guys play lacrosse?" I asked, walking with Scott and Stiles.

"Yeah, why?" Scott asked.

"Well, Scott looks like he could play lacrosse," I stated.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Stiles asked turning around to look at me.

"You just look so lanky and fragile," I shrugged, "it's not a bad thing."

"I can play," he argued.

"I didn't say you couldn't, I just said Scott looked like a lacrosse player, you look like a-" I paused to think of something, "you look like you just wouldn't play lacrosse."

"I'm a little offended," he scoffed.

"She said it wasn't a bad thing," Scott shrugged, grabbing his lacrosse stick out of his locker.

Liam ran over with his lacrosse stick, Mason trailing a bit behind him.

"You play lacrosse too?" I asked.

"Yeah," Liam nodded.

"He looks like he'd play lacrosse too, are you sure you're on the team?" I teased.

"Yes," he answered loudly.

I gave a small shrug, Scott was adjusting his backpack.

"Since I am of the female origin, I'll be out on the bleachers," I finger-gunned.

I made my way out toward the field, I spotted Ariella on the bleachers. I set my hands on my skirt to keep the wind from keeping the lacrosse players who were already out on the field, from seeing anything. Sitting down next to Ari, the metal bench causing me to shiver. The sun was warm on my skin, I looked back toward the doors, Coach Finstock was looking angry as usual, and then Scott, Isaac, Stiles and Kira.

Kira even looks more like a lacrosse player.

I smiled leaning back to look up at the clear blue sky, resting my back.

"How is Stiles?" Ariella asked.

"He's good, back to his normal self, I think, he's been a bit quiet but that's expected."

"Ms. Gold!" Finstock yelled.

I launched up, "yes?!"

"Come here."

I got up making my way down the bleachers to approach him.

"Yeah?" I leaned over the fence.

"You and Stilinski are a thing right?" He asked.

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks, "no."

"Really?" He asked.

"What makes you think that?" I asked, turning my head to look at the players.

"He keeps looking at you, and he's actually playing good."

"Oh no, that's because I told him he didn't look like a lacrosse player."

"Do you play any sports?"

"No, used to dance before I moved to homeschooling," I informed.

"You know, recently, I've been finding myself bored and I need something new, and what better then an assistant coach," he leaned back against the fencing.

"Are you offering me to be the assistant coach of the lacrosse team?"

"Yeah, I mean I can't run anymore, and you can, and you can force them to do things and hit them when they aren't listening."