The Cursed Corner -Umehito Nekozawa-

Nekozawa x Reader

He always watched from afar, I guess you could call him your secret admirer.

Or your stalker.

It depends how you think of him. Your friends thought he was creepy and your teachers didn't talk to him, but you, you were different.

You were interested in him because he was odd. He seemed like the person you would want to avoid, but you learned that he was actually a nice guy.

At first you were wary of his presence, you were suspicious on what he was up to; but when you talked with Hani-Senpai and Mori-Senpai about him, he wasn't so bad.

"Neko-kun is a bit awkward, but he's a pretty sweet guy"

At least that's how Hani-Senpai described him, and today you decided to talk with him and to get to know him better.

<<---------->>

The distant chatter of the library filled your ears as you tried reaching a book on a high shelf. You jumped with your arm up in the air, and then you jumped again to try to reach the book.

Sadly, no one was in this little corner of the library to help you; the reason being that this was known as the "Cursed Corner" because of all the dark and demonic books that resided here.

The book you were trying to get was called, "History of the Dark Arts" you weren't particularly interested in the subject, but since you wanted to talk with Nekozawa you thought it would be a good conversation topic. If only you can actually reach the thing.

You sighed in frustration as you gave up on trying reaching the book.

"Excuse me, but could I help you?" A creepy voice said out of nowhere, you even felt shivers down your spine.

You looked behind you to see somebody in a dark cloak, you recognized him as Nekozawa!

"O-oh....um, no thank you. I don't really need the book" you said.

"I didn't expect to see someone like you here in this part of the library." Nekozawa said as he looked at the book you were trying to reach, "History of the Dark Arts?" Nekozawa read the book title then grabbed it off of the shelf.

"Well, you see, the...Dark Arts seemed interesting and so I wanted to learn more...?" You lied; telling him you were going to read it for him was awkward. Besides, this is the first real conversation you ever had with Nekozawa and you didn't want to embarrass yourself.

"W-well, if you're interested in Black Magic, then I could help you learn." Nekozawa said enthusiastically, but also in a slightly nervous tone.

"Really? Thank you, I greatly appreciate it, Nekozawa-Senpai" you smiled at him. You weren't intrigued by the chance to learn about Black Magic, but by the chance to get to know Nekozawa better. Even though the topic freaked you out a bit.

Then you noticed that puppet he always has on his hand, "Hey, what's that puppet?" You asked.

"This is Beelzenef; misfortune comes across anyone whose name is written on his back. You can buy one at the Black Magic club." Nekozawa smiled slightly as he made Beelzenef wiggle its arms a little.

You nodded then grabbed Nekozawa's arm and led him to an empty table. You didn't notice the small blush across his cheeks as the both of you sat down next to each other.

"So, tell me more about uh, Black Magic." You said to continue the conversation.

Nekozawa then started to ramble off enthusiastically about the odious Black Magic; you tried your best to keep up with him but after a while your eyelids start to get heavy.

It's not that you were bored, but you simply hadn't gotten enough sleep the night before. It was another few minutes before you felt your eyes closing.

Soon enough, you had your head resting on the table and were lightly snoring.

Nekozawa's voice trailed off when he noticed your sleeping figure. At first he was surprised to see such you sleeping then he smiled gently and closed the library book you two were looking at moments before. He noticed you were shivering from the cold air of the "Cursed Corner" and hesitantly took his cloak off and laid it on your body.

The lighting in the area was dark enough for him to be comfortable and so he wasn't bothered by the absence of his dark cloak. His dark hair covered his face as he admired your beautiful (H/C) hair.

"I wish you malign dreams, (Y/N)" Nekozawa said quietly.

<----------------------->

So, there's my second one! :D

I wrote this short little one-shot because I don't think Nekozawa gets enough attention, even if he is only a side character.

Anyway, let me know if you liked it by commenting or voting it and tell me what you thought of it. I'd like some constructive feedback because I know I'm not the best writer. So, I'm looking to improve to become better.

Thanks for reading! ^ ^

Bye Bye~