Best Friends Sister -Tamaki-

Being the youngest child of the Ootori family, you had a lot of people to look up to.

You had three very capable older brothers, a wonderful sister, and two successful parents.

But

It felt empty around the house. All the time. Not just because many of them were at work or busy. But because ever since Fuyumi had left, the life in the house had died, no more cheerful smiles or girl talk. And since your mother was out on a long-term business trip, you were the only lady in the house. It was even more lonely when your two eldest brothers moved out. Now it was only you, Kyoya, and father.

It was so cold and lonely.

Until your brother Kyoya made a friend on the first day of his third year in junior high. Being only a year younger than Kyoya, you like to think you two are pretty close. So, when he came home that day, you knew something was bothering him.
You asked him, he said nothing. You asked him the next day and he said nothing. Then the next and so on. It was a while until he finally snapped, but you were glad he finally opened up. You specifically remember him yelling, "That damn idiot doesn't know the definition of personal space, he doesn't know when to stop and he the most idiotic ideas! That dumbass!"

You've never heard him be so loud or emotional before. But as soon as he said that, you knew who he was talking about: the bombastic foreign exchange student from France. Even in the class below them you've heard that the famous Tamaki Souh had come to Ouran Academy.

But, you weren't surprised that Kyoya had tried to become his friend, the Souh's had a lot of influence and you knew father would take any chance he had to have a good connection with them.
What surprised you was that they had become real friends by the end of the year and Tamaki convinced Kyoya to join his Host Club!

You were officially convinced that Tamaki was some sort of miracle worker and you wanted to meet him. The problem: Kyoya wouldn't let you. Every time Tamaki came over to the house, Kyoya told you to stay in your room or he would lock his room. You could never meet him in school because the schedules never met up and there always seemed to be a large crowd surrounding him.  You never had the chance to meet Tamaki, You didn't think he knew you existed. You weren't sure if Kyoya was embarrased by you or him...maybe both.

But now, you were a first year in high school and nothing can stop you from visiting the famous Host Club despite your brothers' warnings...you shiver from the memory this morning, "(Y/N), I'm going to ask you kindly right now. Do not come to music room #3 if you want to continue living. I will personally send you to Lobelia if you do." Kyoya said with a polite smile, his question was more like a demand.

Yeah, he loves you. 

But you were never one to obey Kyoya, if anything, you tried your best to annoy him. You smile to yourself as you walk down the grand halls of Ouran, the slight tint of pink has always confused you. Why not paint it gold or royal blue? But the entire school seems to have pink embedded in the walls. You shake your head of the unnecessary thoughts and focus on finding music room #3, casually strolling down the halls. You pass one of the libraries and turn the corner, your face brightens up as your gaze lands on the room.

A mischievous grin appears on your face as you just imagine the vexed look on Kyoya's face when you walk in. In anticipation, you swing open the large doors and in an instant, blinding light fills your vision as red rose petals fly past you. 

Not what you were expecting. 

You also weren't expecting to see your brother standing inside the doorway, his arms crossed and an achingly false smile on his lips.