Afternoon Naps -Mitsukuni Haninozuka-

Honey x Reader

It was the afternoon, you and Honey had just eaten lunch an hour ago and the both of you were enjoying your time together by having a small, entertaining discussion on his couch in the living room. The laughter from the both of you had since died down, and now a comfortable silence floated through the air.

"(Y/n)-chan, I'm tired." Your boyfriend yawned; he turned to you and rubbed his watery eyes.

"Oh," You say slightly disappointed as you look down at Usa-chan tucked under your arms, "Are you going to take your nap now? We were having a fun time..."

"We were, but the fun doesn't have to stop!" Honey says excitedly, although you didn't understand what he had meant.

"How? You're going to take your nap now, right. You rarely ever skip it." You tilt your head slightly, confused.

"I'm taking my nap! But, you are too!" He says as he stands up from the couch and holds his hand out to you. You reach out and put your hand in his, Honey pulls you up from the couch with unexpected strength. He suddenly starts running down the elegant hallway and up his grand staircase; he may or may not have irritated a few of his maids in the process. He keeps running, pulling you along with him and making sure he doesn't go too fast so you don't trip. Eventually, you end up in front of his bedroom door.

"Y-You want me to take a nap with you, Mitsukuni?" You turn towards Honey and furrow your eyebrows.

Honey nodded and smiled sweetly, "Yup! I want you to sleep with me (Y/n)-Chan!"

"Ehhhhhh" You stare blankly at Honey. Your mind took Honey's innocent sentence to new level and a blush overtook your face, turning it florid and red.

Honey frowned, "(Y/N)-chan... you suddenly got all red. Are you sick!?" Honey leaned towards you and got very close to your face, which only resulted in your face turning an even deeper shade of red. He rested the palm of his hand on your forehead and whined, "You're hot too! (Y/N) -chan, you need rest, come and sleep!"

He took your hand and tugged you into his bedroom, shutting the door behind him. You thought you saw a small yet sly smirk appear, but it was gone as soon as it came.
You've been in his room before and it hasn't changed since your last visit. It had pale pink walls and a tan carpet; he had various stuffed animals spread around his room as well as a mini chandelier hanging from his high ceiling. Your eyes scanned the other assets of his room before landing on his bed, which had a magenta bedspread.

"Um...Mitsukuni, I'm sleeping with you...in the bed?" You stumble over your words in slight nervousness as you shift your weight from foot to foot.

"Of course we're sleeping in the same bed, where else would you sleep?" Honey tilted his head, "The floors way to uncomfortable for you! My princess deserves the best!"

Your ever-present blush deepened slightly, "P-princess...?"

"Of course, now let's sleep! I'm tired!" Honey spoke as he undid his bed covers without grace. But, he didn't look tired at all; in fact, he looked excited.
Nevertheless, you walked to the opposite side of the bed and faced Honey.

He climbed into his bed and sat there for a moment. He looked like he was just thinking before he suddenly took your hand and pulled you onto the bed. It wasn't an aggressive pull, but an encouraging one instead.
You sat on the bed with your face burning up and Honey pulling the covers over the both of you.

"Lay down, my beds super comfy!" He exclaimed as he laid down himself.

You lie down and rest your head on the pillow to find that his bed in very comfortable; it was almost impossible how fluffy and comforting his bed felt. You let out a yawn and rub your eyes a bit.

But soon after you laid down, your boyfriend immediately took a hold of you; hugging you from the side as if you were one of his stuffed animals.
You stiffened up from nerves, wanted to hug him back but you found yourself frozen.

"Relax (Y/N)-chan, if you can't sleep then at least be my teddy bear." Honey mumbles in a sleepy and low voice. He then rests his head in the crook up your neck, "I won't do anything"

Your stiffened muscles eventually do relax as you feel Honeys soft breaths hot your jawline. Which you find oddly comforting.
Then you pull away from him, earning a sad whine come from your boyfriend; almost like a scolded puppy. But it's your turn to fluster him when you suddenly hug him. Wrapping your arms around his body and pulling his body close to yours. You rest your chin on top of his soft, golden hair and take a deep breath; but it's more like a sigh of relief.
You both stayed in that position for a while, a feeling of comfort and silence filled the room.

"Hey, Mitsukuni?" You break the silence with a small mumble.

"Yeah, (Y/N)-chan?"

"I can't fall asleep..."

"Me neither (Y/N)-chan, " Honey chuckled, "I'm too nervous."

"Yeah...I am too." You agree with him.

Honey lifted his head to look at you; both of your cheeks were covered in red blush.

"You're so cute when you're flustered (Y/N)." He smiled and laid his head back down, his eyes still locked onto yours.

His comment only made your face a more prominent red. He calls you cute all the time, but it's rare for him to day your name without an honorific attached; that's what really made you so read.

"I-I...Th... thank you, Mitsukuni." You stuttered and stumbled over your words as your buried your face into the pillows.

"Don't hide~" Honey whined, "I can't see your now."

Your slowly lifted your face, red still very apparent across your cheeks, "It's embarrassing though..."

Honey only smiled cheekily in response. Then told you to close your eyes; you complied and shut your eyes, ready to anticipate what was coming.
A moment passed before you felt his soft lips meet yours, a gentle kiss. Gentle and sweet, just like how he treated you.

He pulled away and rested his head on your shoulder, "I don't think I can have my nap." He pouted.

"I don't think so either..."

-------------------------------------------

Update: I fixed a few typos and grammar mistakes

Oh my god. How long has it been since I updated this?

I'm so sorry, so I brought some fluff with our little loli.

I meant to update sooner, but I started another book for Osomatsu-san. So, I've been working on that as well as school.

Hope you enjoyed it~!!