Chapter #10 "Cool and Nerd together"

Assalam o Aliakum!
How are you all guys??? Missed me? Yes? Don't guys I am here na...

I love you all :* hugs for my sisters..

So guys I love the cover made by my only drama queen aka AmnoYou guys know her very well. The only great drama here on wattpad. Liked her cover?

Vote
&
Comments
&
Views must...

Recap from previous chapter...

Hoor are you listening to me?" She at once changed he gaze. Her gaze now shifted down.

"Woh.. I mean.." She tried to say some thing but was may be nervous or shy.

She started playing with her fingers.

"Every thing is fine. I am just giving some medicines. Gave her properly and take care of her"

She said and almost ran out. She left me with a new shock.

Happy wali reading:)

Hoor Malik's POV

I was unable to control my tears. Why the hell I am feeling sensitive.

I never felt this much emotional for any one than why I am feeling attached to Hareem bhabi.

Her condition is not good but she will be fine soon may be with in two or more days she will recover and I am here only for one day. No worry I will ask shery bhai about Hareem bhabi.

Wiping my face I felt shocked that I was continuously crying. My face soaked with tears. May these tears are just because of that embarrassment.

Why this person is so hateful. I never ever knew what I felt for him.

Yeh kiyun mere raasty mai har baar aa ker rukawat ban jatay hain. Agar yeh mujh say baray hein to mai har waqt he lehaaz kerun. No ways and no more respect from now. You will regret Mr Hussain Asif. You better stay away from me.

Fariya Malik's POV

I don't know what Hussain did with hoor. What he said to her but I clearly know that Hussain did wrong. He scolded my daughter instead of appreciating her.

That she saved hareem's life. What hoor did in return was also not good. I never allowed her to speak loudly in front of elders.

My hoor is so much well mannered and respect giving child but I ever noticed that she never liked Hussain. She use to scream at him since her child hood.

Pata nahi is larki ka agay kia bany ga or Hussain becharay ka kia bany ga. Yes I want my daughter to get marry with Hussain.

I liked him very much but never said that to any one. For now I took her here just because of Shaista as she want hoor here so bachy eik doosray ko achy say jaan layn but yahan to yeh log achy say eik doosry ki jaan lay layn gay.