Chapter # 33 "Yeh raat or Yeh mosam"

NOTE: IF YOU GUYS ARE CHOTY THEN DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER... IF YOU WANT TO READ THEN WHO AM I TO STOP YOU FROM DOING SO.. WELL IT WAS JUST A JOKE SO IGNORE AND ENJOY READING :) :) :)

Sorry for the mistakes in advance :(

I want you guys to comment at the exact point where you felt your cheeks heat up or you blushed ;)

Vote
&
Comment must.... :)
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

HAPPY WALI READING:)

Hussain Asif's POV

I was trying to control my laughter at her condition. Her angry and mess face was looking kind of funny mixture.

My smile did the fire work for her anger. She was boiling with anger.

Her liner was the thing that messed her beauty up. Her cheeks and eyes all covered with liner and was now looking very funny.

She gritted her teeth may be she is trying to control her anger but couldn't. She failed completely in doing so.

She is the girl who never hides her emotions. She is not a two faced person. She is pure and same from inside and out.

" You know what Hoor you look prettier in anger my love."

I stated clearly looking into her eyes and what I got in return was her shy look. Yeah a complete mashriqi larki ka sample. Her gaze lowered and fixed to her feet. I felt her cheeks blushing.

"Aap say to baat kerna he fazool hai na to why should I reply you just forget it... ughhh..."

she uttered all angrily with gritted teeth and turned to walk inside the wash room that was attached to the room.

I was looking at her back. This girl is crazy and I love her so much. Mai is ka deewana hoon or yeh meri pagli hai.

I smiled at my own thought and turned to look at the room. My jaw dropped at the beauty of the room.

My eyes were witnessing the most beautiful sight right now. This room had big broad windows which are covered with cream colored two types of curtains.

One tye of curtain was made of silk clothe and the other was of cream colored net.

In the middle of room there was a bed placed that was covered with the same two types of bed sheets with the addition of fresh rose petals sheet over it.

The fragrance of rose petals was so tempting.

Is this really my wedding night? I questioned myself and in return my cheeks turned hot.