Chapter # 21 " Maha di Wedding hai "

Assalam o Aliakum!
How are you?
7k's...
Are you guys kidding around.
Emmm sooooo muchhh wala happy guys. I got 7k views. Love you for the support. Isi khushi mai eik update hojaye? I know you guys want update soooo here it is...

Happy Reading :)

Previously...

I started thinking and here came the super idea in my brilliant mind. Itni tareef woh bhi apni. I know i know I am damn intelligent.

"Look Hoor I was..." my words got lost some where all I could hear was only one sound.

The sound of...

Slap!

And her finger prints over my left cheek.

Maha Asif's POV

Completing my beauty sleep I got up. Its time to take a bath and may be getting ready for...

For my special day.

Yup I am talking about my Nikaah function which is going to happen in two hours as its already 6pm.

I was about to step in the bathroom when I heard a knock at my door. I don't know why Mom is so formal with me.

She ever use to knock at my door being all formal with her only daughter coming in my room. Grabbing my dupatta from bed and wrapped it around myself I opened the room revealing Hoor.

She was standing having nervous look on her face. Its been three days when she came back with Hussain bhai from her house.

Hussain bhai missed his most important meeting. The meeting which worth most to our company but no one knows the reason behind. Dad asked him thousands of time but he use to tell only one thing

"Papa I don't like the deal so I refused"

At first dad was angry with him but he came to normal when he kept on listening only one thing from Hussain bhai.

"Hoor what are you doing here outside. Come on andar aao na." I aked her to come in and she came in hesitent.

Why is her behaviour so different. She use to talk to me at least but now she is not even talking to me.

Sitting on the couch she started playing with her fingers. Okay its enough now she has to tell me why is she doing weird things around.

"Hoor is there any thing you need to tell me?" I asked and she at once looked at me as if she is not beleiving on what I said.

"Yes actually I have nothing to wear for your nikaah. I also have no time left to go for shopping and mama is not allowing me to skip this function. Matlab agar mai na hui to kiya tumhara nikaah nahi hoga yaar?"

She said all in one go not caring about me and my feeling which were almost hurted so badly. Now this is so rude. She is not in a mood of attending my function.

Function to aap ko attend kerna he pary ga Madam Hoor Fahim Malik. Woh bhi Hussain bhai k liay.

"Hoor you are so mean and now you are hurting me" I tried all my drama skills acting all dramatically.

Hussain bhai aap k liay kiya kiya nahi kerna parh raha mujhe. Koi baat nahi. Just for you bhai.

"Maha I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you yaar. Its just I am a bit upset. I am sorry"She said sadly even a tear rolled down wetting her left cheek.

Oh my God she is crying. There is something very serious. Kahin Hussain bhai nay to kuch nahi keh diya. Han! Tabhi to dono baat nahi ker rahay jub say wapis aye hein.