Chapter 1 school

BEEP BEEP!!!! yay time to get up and go to another day of high school or in my case prison.
Hello my names Nicole I'm 16 and a sophomore in high school. I have medium length blonde hair and light blue eyes I'm 5'3 I know I'm short don't hate lol. I go to Lake Shore High School. I have three best friend Payton . We've known each other since kindergarten and have been best friends ever since. Alright enough of the introductions lets get back to me struggling to get up out of bed and go get ready for school. After 15 minutes laying in bed scrolling through Instagram , Twitter, and Pinterest I finally get out of bed and go wash my face and brush my teeth and hair. Then I go into my walk-in closet grab a shirt that says allergic to school and blue faded jeans then I put on my favorite pair of Shoes which are my black and white Nikes. Next I grab my back pack and my iPhone 6 and my car keys and head out the door and climb into my dark red Jeep Rangler it was my 16th birthday present from my parents it's my child lol I'm in love with it. Now I'm headed to Payton's to pick her up at her house then we'll go to school . But first I head to Starbucks and get a Vanilla Bean frappe which I can not live without. So after I get my daily Starbucks I head to Payton's and once I get there I text her and say I'm outside her house. Once Payton gets inside my car she say " hey girl ready for another day of absolute hell ". Always I say while laughing. We talk about random things ok how We can't wait until schools over and then what are plans for the summer are. In no time we arrive at school and head to our first classes of the day I go to Math eww! Don't you agree while Payton heads to Biology we say bye to each other and say we'll meet up after lunch. Half way through my third period I start to feel sick so I head up to the nurse and she tells me to go home and gets some rest and stay home tomorrow. So I text Payton and tell I'm going home because I don't feel good and I'm staying home tomorrow and ask her If she can send me the homework that I will miss she says yes then I get off my phone then head home once I get home I fall asleep immediately.