Chapter 12 Relief

Previously
Nicole someone called my and it woke me from my sleep.
Now
Nicole's POV
Oh hey Grayson I say. How is he Grayson asks. He has a fractured skull and three broken ribs. But the doctor said he should make a full recovery but a long one. " I guess that somewhat good news considering the circumstances Ethan's in." Grayson says " yeah your right it could of been worse but I'm happy for the most part he's alive I don't know what I'd do if he were to die he's my entire life, soulmate Ethan's the center of my universe Grayson I can't live without him." He's strong Nicole Ethan will get through this I know it and I know you know it to." Your right on that." I say " well I'm going to go I have to go make sure my parents are fine they will probably stop by later do you need anything." He asks " no I'm fine right now but thanks for asking ." your welcome see you later." Grayson says.
After Grayson leaves I got back to watching Ethan seeing if he responses to anything I do or say to him.So I try telling him how much we all miss especially me and his family please baby give me some type of response." All of the sudden I feel a hand squeeze mine and in that moment i know there's hope that Ethan will wake up and power through this.
Few hours later
I'm woken up by someone walking into the room and its Ethan's doctor. " hello miss Ethan's ribs and skull are making a fast recovery now basically all we have to wait for is Ethan to wake up and that's up to him have a good day miss." After he doctor leaves I fall asleep again but soon I'm woken by someone tapping my shoulder. I can't believe my eyes Ethan's awake. " hey baby ". Ethan's says " oh Ethan thank god your awake you scared the shit out of me I thought I was going to lose you." I say with tears in my eyes " oh babe I would never leave you I love you to much." He says