Chapter 11 The Accident

Nicole's POV
I woke up to my phone ringing around 11:00 pm " hello is this Nicole? Yes this is her may i ask whose speaking? I'm a nurse at lakeside hospital I'm sorry to report your boyfriend Ethan Dolan has been in a traumatic car accident about an hour ago. What!!! Is he going to be okay please tell me I cant lose him I say I'm sorry miss all I know is that he's getting an MRI right know then the doctors are going to run a few more test on him. Visiting hours are over your are welcome to come see him first thing in the morning. Thank you nurse I'll be there first thing in the morning. I say ok miss see you then. She says. After I end the call I hysterically breakdown crying I can lose Ethan he's my entire life I don't know what will happen to me if he dies. I'll probably become a shell of myself. So I fall back asleep after I blacked out from crying and woke up around 6 am and took a shower and got dressed and headed towards the hospital. I got to the hospital around twenty minutes later I arrive at the hospital and ask the lady at the front desk what room Ethan was in and she told me room 809. Then I took the elevator up to his room once I got their I almost broke down crying again but I knew I had to be strong for Ethan because I knew he'd do the same for me. So I walked into his room and sat in the chair next to his hospital bed and took his had in mine and said " Ethan baby please wake up I need you your my entire life and I can't imagine my life without you . Your the love of my life baby please wake up so we can be together and have a life together and get married one day and have kids one day. Please Ethan squeeze my hand do something to let me know that you can hear me. All I got was nothing no sign that he hears me. Then all the sudden I hear a knock at the door" excuse me miss I'm the Doctor assigned to Ethan's case he has three broken ribs and fracture skull but overall he should make a full recovery but a slow one he is going to need as much support as possible . The doctor says. Thank you Doctor he nods his head and leaves me alone with Ethan. After a few hours I fall asleep then I hear my name being called and I almost breakdown crying.