Chapter 7 Surprise

After I got home from Payton's I took a shower and got dressed in T-shirt and jean shorts and put my hair in a messy bun and did my makeup. Then went to go watch tv and I decided to watch Say To The Dress. About a few hours later I got a text from Ethan telling me he is taking me on a date to night and I need to pack an over night bag and he'll pick me up at 6 pm. So I pack a long sleeve blouse and some jeans and sandals and my toiletries. Next I clean up my room and bathroom and then do some laundry. Around 5 o'clock I freshen up and then I hear my doorbell ring and I know Ethan's here so I grab my over night bag and heads towards the door and Ethan greets me and says " hello beautiful ." I smile and kiss him and he leads me to the car and we get in and he blindfolds me and whispers in my ear " it's a surprise." And then he kisses my neck and pulls me towards him and lays his head on my shoulder and I run my fingers threw his hair and we stay in this position until we reach our destination. " baby were hear". Ethan says. He helps out of the car. Then Ethan tells me to take off my blind fold and when I do the scene I see takes my breathe away. Ethan set up a tipi with pillows and blankets set up like a make shift bed and candles surrounding the tipi. " sweetheart let's take a walk on the beach. While we take a walk we collect seashells along the shore. Afterwards we sit on a picnic blanket and eat ham and turkey sandwiches. Afterwards we cuddled around the fire and roasted marshmallows and cuddled. After awhile we went inside the tipi and Ethan started to kiss me passionately and I wrap my legs around his waist and we fall on to the make shift bed we lock eyes and say " are you sure I nod my head yes and the rest of the night was bliss .