Chapter 6 Day After

It's the day after my amazing date with Ethan and I woke up to a good morning text from Ethan and it made my day.
I grab my phone and texted Ethan and said good morning and put down my phone and went to go take a shower and then after my shower I got dressed and blow dried and curled my hair. Next I put on a blue maxi dress and some sandals and then checked my phone and had texts from Ethan and Payton and Ethan said he couldn't hangout today because he is filming a YouTube video with his brother so I'm going to the mall with Payton then tweet are going to get a manicure and pedicures after that we are going to see the movie Sisters then go back to her house and have sleep over.
So around 11:30 am I picked up Payton from her house and we headed to to the mall. Once we got to the mall we stopped into forever 21 and bought a couple pairs of jeans and then some shirts. After that we headed into Sephora and bought some foundation and a Naked Smokey eye shadow palette. Next we went to urban outfitters, pacsun , and lastly H&M.
So now we're on our way to get are manicure and pedicures. When we got to the nail salon we picked out our colors. Payton picked a teal blue color and I picked a light purple color. While we were getting are nails and toes done I asked Payton if she had talked to Cameron yet " No I haven't I'm scared he's going to say no ." She said " just text him and ask if he wants to hangout. I said ok I just asked him if he wanted to hangout Friday and he said ok he'll pick me up at 8 pm and he said to dress casual." Payton said ok well do you want me to help you I can come over Friday after school and help you get ready I said ok sounds like a plan." Payton said once we left the nail salon we are going to the movies now when we get there we buy our tickets then we go buy some popcorn and sodas. I get a Sprite while Payton gets a Dr.Pepper. Then we go into the theater that's showing the movie and find seats then sit down.
2 hours later
The movie just ended and now we are headed to Payton's house and start our sleepover. The first thing we do is get on our pjs then we do each others makeup then we watched the Longest Ride and ordered a pizza and then after we ate and watched the movie and then went on ours phones. So I decided to see what Ethan was up to so I texted him
Nicole😜- hey babe what's up
My king😍😘- nm just finished editing a video with Grayson what are you doing beautiful
Nicole😜- having a sleepover with Payton
My King😍😘- sounds fun I wish we could have a sleepover of our own 😉😉
Nicole😜- sounds like a plan 😘
My king😍😘- well let me start planning then lol night my queen 👑
Nicole😜- night my king 👑