chapter 4 First Date

Ethan is more than I imagined him to be. His brown hair is jelled back and he has on a white T-shirt and jeans then some white converse he looks hella hot. Hey beautiful he says and I blush and he pulls me into a hug and kisses me and says " I can't believe I'm finally meeting you and I get to kiss you and hold you in my arms." Ethan says. I smile and say " me to I've been antis patting our date today I was scared you weren't going to show up." Baby I wouldn't miss this for the world I must say you look absolutely beautiful." Thank you you don't look bad yourself." Ethan chuckles and says thank you now lets go get this amazing date started." So we walk into the diner and Ethan puts his arm around me and tells the waiter for a table for two the waiter shows us are table and Ethan pulls out my chair for me then sits down in his chair the waiter hands us our menus and Ethan asks me what I think I want and I tell him spaghetti and meatballs and he says he's getting egg plant Parmesan. The waiter comes to the table and takes our order then walks away. Me and Ethan get to know more about each other. Ethan starts off and says " one thing I haven't told you is that when I was five I was riding my bike and I fell and broke my arm. I said aw I hope you were okay ." I was after my parents took me to the hospital and got me ice cream afterwards ." I giggled and said who isn't if they get ice cream. About thirty minutes later our foods comes and we eat while we Ethan puts his hand on my thigh and then kisses my neck and says " Be my queen and I'll gladly be your king." I look at him and say yes I will be your queen and Ethan takes my face in his hands and kisses me passionately and then he pays the bill and grabs my hand and walks me out to my car and opens my door for me then kisses me again and says " I'll text you later my queen OK my king I say and I drive off thinking Paytons going to go crazy about what I have to tell her about my date with Ethan.