Alright Goodnight

I promised myself I wasn't going to cry but I'm already breaking that promise in the car ride to the airport. We were going to see off the One Direction boys and 5 Seconds of Summer and I was very emotional about it. "Will you stop crying. You're going to make me cry." Meghan said, hitting my arm as she got off the freeway. Sniffling, I grabbing the tissues from the backseat of her car and dabbed at my eyes.

"Sorry I just always get emotional when they leave. I know I'll see them again but.. It's always far and few in between." Meghan sighs, nodding her head.

"Yeah, I know... And you finally admitted to yourself that Harry is the only guy for you so that's tough too." I sighed. "Better late than never right?" I laughed a little.

"Yeah, I guess." Maybe the break was a good thing for us. It got me thinking about what I really wanted and who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, which of course, was Harry. I knew this already but I'm glad I have him back now. If he decided he couldn't wait for me any longer in the future, then I would really have to live without him and I don't think I could do that.

"Well, we're pulling in. Text the boys." I nodded, taking out my phone and sending a quick text or Harry. He instructed us to go around back as usual and he would be waiting for us over by security to let us by. As we drove slowly through the parking area, we went around to the restricted back area for personal and celebrities alike and were waved through by Harry and a security guard.

With Meghan parked, I got out of the car and went straight to Harry. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and he laughed, hugging me back. "Theresa it's alright, it's alright." He murmured, rubbing my back and burying his head in my shoulder.

"I know, I know but.." I couldn't get the word out. What could I say to him? What did I have to say to him? He was leaving again and I wouldn't see him for a very long time.. "I'm going to miss you." I whispered, trying not to cry.

"I'll be back soon, I promise."

"Geeze, it's like we don't exist or something." I broke away from Harry laughing as Louis complained.

"Lay off, they just got back together." Zayn said, hitting Louis' shoulder.

"They should have never broken up." Calum spoke up honestly.

"Hey, cool it you guys." Harry said with a roll of his eyes as we walked to the large group of boys. Niall and Meghan were talking together, smiling but I could told she was upset that they were leaving.

"So, you're out of school in May right?" Liam asked, touching my arm. I nodded my head and he smiled "Perfect. We'll still be in America at that time but after during our break before the European leg of the tour, you and Meghan should come out, visit England."

"Visit Ireland." Niall interjected.

"And you gush should also come down to Australia. We could show you guys around." Ashton added on.

"Whoa, whoa, guys. We're broke college students and.."

"We'll pay for you broke college students." I sighed looking up at Harry. "Come on. You've always wanted to travel. Here's your chance."

"I don't have a passport." I pointed out. I had never needed one.

"Well I do and if this trip is free, sign me the fuck up." Meghan replied. Everyone laughed. "I've always wanted to go to Australia." She shrugged.

"It's a lot like California actually. That's why we like it here." Michael admitted.

"How is it like California?" I asked.

"It's ungodly hot for almost no reason, there's beautiful girls and we're right by the ocean." Luke listed off. I smiled.

"Just come, get a passport." Harry said, rubbing my shoulder.

"I'll have to talk to my parents." He nodded his head slowly. "But I would love to go out and see you guys." They cheered lightly before it turned into laughter. "When's your flight?" I asked. Harry glanced at his watch.

"Not for another two hours but we should head in soon, security procedures you know and we might get stopped by fans if they spot us." Harry shrugged.

"Alright." I murmured, hugging him lightly with my one arm wrapped around his middle.

"I'll make sure to talk to management okay?" I nodded my head slowly. My hopes went high. They needed Harry's relationship to be with someone just as famous as him. It was understandable. And even though some fans actually liked me, I wasn't famous.

"Boys, five minutes." Someone called out. There was some grumbling and complaining as everyone began to say goodbye. I headed towards the 5SOS boys first and forgot how tall Luke was until I hugged him. Michael joked the entire time about how I should be with him instead of Harry which made me laugh. Michael sort of reminded me of a kid brother and he had even said once that I treated him like an older sister might.

Ashton hugged me quickly, kissing the top of my head before I moved onto Liam, who was the closest of the One a Direction boys. "You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, of course." I replied lightly.

"I know you both love each other but.. Don't think irrationally about anything okay? You two jumped back into a relationship really quickly." I nodded, knowing he just wanted what was best for us.

"I'll try not to overreact or get worked up or anything." Liam nodded and kissed my cheek. Louis hugged me roughly, patting my back.

"You be a good girl now Terra." I laughed and pushed him back a little.

"The same goes for you Louis."

"I'm always a good boy." Louis winked at me as I rolled my eyes. Zayn was a little off to the side so I walked towards him. His hands shook a little as he pulled out a lighter and flicked it with his thumb, creating a flame.

"You okay?" I asked him lightly, recalling the conversation he was having with Liam two days ago. Zayn nodded his head slowly.

"I'll be fine." He smiled.

"If you need anything or just want to talk, you have my number okay?" He nodded his head as I hugged him. His arms slowly wrapped around my back. "You're one of my best friends and I'm always here to listen to you if something's wrong."

"Thank you Theresa." He said, his shoulders shaking a little. When I pulled back, his eyes were a little wet. I smiled at him, touching the side of his face. "I'll make sure to call you."

"Okay." I replied lightly as he let go of me. Niall pounced on me and we nearly fell to the ground. Harry scolded him as he righted us and Niall got off my back. He apologized but didn't seem that sorry about what happened. We hugged goodbye as I watched most of them head inside. I waved goodbye as Harry took my hand and squeezed it.

"I love you." He said as a matter of fact.

"I love you too." I said glancing up at him. Harry smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back before wrapping him up in another tight hug. "I'm sorry for being so stubborn."

"You don't have to apologize. I understand."

"I know I'm just.. I'm still sorry." I replied lightly. "I love you."

"I love you." He repeated. When we let go, Meghan came to stand by me as Harry picked up his bag and went to join the rest of boys shuffling through the side door. Harry glanced back and waved. I raised my hand slowly in a half wave. Harry smiled and then they disappeared inside.

"We'll go see them during summer break." Meghan said, touching my shoulder. "You'll see them soon." I nodded my head, not saying anything. Hopefully Harry and I don't run into any more problems or setbacks in our relationship. I loved him with all my heart and if something made us break up permanently.. It would crush me.