Right Now

"Hi beautiful." Hunter said walking up to me and kissing my cheek. I laughed as I hugged him.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Good, better now that I'm with you." I smile widely as he scans the room quizzically. "Where's Meghan?"

"Off with the guys. Remember?"

"Ah, right. Yeah." He pauses. "Sorry I'm taking you away from them. I know they don't visit often and it's hard to keep in touch with them since they're always traveling and what not." I shrugged.

"It's no big deal really. It's one night Hunter. I have an entire week to hang out with them still. Between and after classes that is." He smiles and rubs my back. "You should hang out with us again. Come with us to their first concert of their new tour here in L.A."

"Ahh.. I don't know." He said looking at the ground. "Are they any good?" I laughed, shaking my head at him. "No, seriously. I know girls are crazy over them but are they good?"

"Yes, they are. They're amazing. Trust me, I've seen them in concert so many times."

"Doesn't it get old?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"Never."

"Alright well.. Ready to go? There's this restaurant downtown that I've always wanted to check out so.. Why not now."

"Yeah, sounds good to me. Let's go." He puts his arm around my shoulders as we leave my dorm. "You will think about hanging out with them again right?" I asked him as I locked my room. "You don't have to go to the concert I mean.. You can just hang out and get lunch with us."

"I'll go to the concert Terra." He said, nudging me. "And I'll hang out with you guys beforehand." I smiled widely.

"Really? Awesome." He smiled back at me a we walked to his car.

"They're nice guys Terra and they're your friends. I want to get to know them." He said, opening his car door for me. I smiled as I stepped in.

"Thanks Hunter, that means a lot." I kissed his cheek before ducking down into the car.

"Anything for you Theresa." He said leaning down a little to look at me. He closed the door softly and I got settled down, buckling myself in.

"So what does this restaurant serve?" I asked as  he got into the car.

"Seafood." I smiled.

"My favorite."

"I know."

----

"So..." Hunter said after we had orders our drinks. "I think we still have some things to talk about." I sighed, nodding my head.

"What do you want to start with?" I asked.

"Harry."

"What about him?"

"Do you still have feelings for him?" I hesitated. Do I tell him the truth? Well I didn't want to lie, that was for sure... "You're hesitating."