One Last Time

My heart was pounding in my chest as the boys got off stage. I had to talk to Harry. I wanted to do it right now. "Hold your horses Theresa." Meghan said harshly into my ear as they began to descend the stairs. "Wait until you two are alone. Pretend everything is completely normal." I glanced over at her and knew that what she was saying was for the best so I nodded.

"Hey where's Hunter?" Shit.. I didn't have an answer to Liam's question.

"He was feeling a little sick halfway through the show so we called him a cab and he went home." Meghan jumped in.

"Huh, well that's too bad." Louis said with a shrug. I nodded my head slowly to their woes. Yeah, too bad.. I wish it didn't end the way it did between the two of us. I wanted it to go a little smoother, happen a little slower. But now that it was over with, I was relieved.

"So what now? Food? Fun?" Ashton asked.

"I'm down." Zayn said with a nod. Despite being a little upset earlier in the night, singing onstage has seemed to rejuvenate Zayn. I'm glad it has.

"I don't know. I'm kind of tired." I said with a shrug.

"So am I." Niall seconded.

"Well I'm down to party or eat or a combination of these." Meghan said with a grin.

"I could go with Terra and Niall back to the hotel." Harry offered. "Then take Terra to her dorm." I nodded my head slowly as Michael also agreed to go with us. "Anyone else?" Nobody spoke up and so following goodbyes, the two groups parted ways.

"It's been a long day." Michael said with a yawn. "But I'll honestly probably play video games in my room alone until Luke comes back." He laughed a little to myself and I scolded him a bit but he shrugged, the words falling on deaf ears.

----

"Do you want to jsut stay in the car?" Harry asked, glancing at the driver and then at me. I shook my head as Niall and Michael exited the vehicle.

"I'll go up with you guys." I said, opening the door. Harry nodded and exited out of Michael's open door. Harry explained to the body guard that we would e right back to take me to the dorms. He replied with a gruff,

"Okay." As we headed to the stairs to get out of the parking garage. Niall and Michael chattered happily all the way to the elevator. I watched as Michael and Niall swiped their key cards separately and since Harry was on the same floor as Niall, he didn't even bother. The four of us had the elevator to ourselves, which I was glad for. It gave me time to think and process what I was going to tell Harry.

"You're awfully quiet." Harry said lightly, moving closer to me in the elevator. My heart pounded in my chest as I looked up at him and shrugged.

"Sorry, I'm just thinking."

"Is it about earlier?" I nodded my head slowly as the elevator doors opened.

"See you later Michael." I said, waving goodbye.

"Bye guys!" Michael said as he headed down the hall. Niall and Harry waved.

"Yeah but I'll tell you about it later."

"So how'd you like the concert?" Niall asked, clearly sensing some unease in the elevator as the doors closed again. I smiled over at him.