Different

Harry 

I hadn't talked to Terra since dinner the night before. I knew she had classes most of the day on Tuesday so I didn't want to bother her with mindless talk but that's what I wanted. A normal conversation with her where I could say I was bored or that I had to go to the loo and she'd give me some witty reply like, "Am I not entertaining enough for you?" or "Did you forget where the restroom is?" I missed how we used to talk like that. Now, whenever we had a conversation I felt like we were holding back, trying not to get to close to each other. I hated it.

"You've been sittin' there doing nothin' for like three hours." Louis pointed out as he flopped down into the chair next to me.

"I'm not doing nothin'. I'm thinking." I replied quietly.

"About what?"

"What do you think?" Zayn said before I could reply. I rolled my eyes as Louis smirked.

"Terra is it?" He asked like he didn't already know.

"Yeah. What of it?" I asked frowning a little. Louis shrugged.

"Well, what are you thinking about regarding her?"

"Her and Hunter had a fight last night."

"How do you know?" Zayn asked, looking up at me. "Did she tell you?" I shrugged and shook my head no. Of course she didn't that'd be a little weird I think.

"No but I just feel it. When the paparazzi surrounded us.. Hunter disappeared and Theresa turned to me. I got her into the limo."

"So?" Louis asked.

"So Hunter already doesn't like me and he probably didn't like that I had my hands on Terra."

"What? Like you two can't touch or something? No high-fives or fist bumps?" Zayn joked. Louis laughed and I shook my head.

"You know what I mean. I put my arm around her. I helped her when he should have. He was probably angry about that."

"Did Terra seem offended in any way?" Louis asked.

"No but.."

"And did Terra say anything that might indicate that because you shielded her from the paps that she had fallen back in love with you?" I ground my teeth at Zayn's question. Theresa hadn't fallen out of love with me. She told me herself that'd she'd always love me. I just had to remind her of this.

"Guys.. All I'm trying to say is that I think Terra and Hunter had a fight."

"But you don't know for sure?" Louis asked for clarification. I sighed and shook my head.

"No I don't know for sure."

"Then don't worry about it. They probably didn't have a fight." Zayn said. I sighed and didn't reply. I really didn't have a convincing argument as to why I thought they had a fight, it just felt like they had. But with nothing to back me up, I tried to do as Zayn said and not worry about it which proved difficult.

Terra

Today, was not my day. Well actually the past twenty-four hours hadn't exactly been going well for me. Ever since dinner last night, Hunter had been in a pissy mood. He was angry that the paparazzi had mobbed us (I guess I forgot to mention that might happen) and he was angry that Harry was the one who protected me from them rather than him.

"It's not a big deal Hunter. You've never dealt with paparazzi."

"Oh what and you have?" I pursed my lips and nodded.

"Yes. I dated Harry for a year Hunter of course I encountered paparazzi."

"A year?" He said breathily. Shit.. Did he not know that? "Haven't you known him for two years?"