Strong

"I'll just stay here with Terra and Liam."

"You sure about that?" Zayn asked Harry as he didn't move from his spot on the couch. I pursed my lisp in the kitchen as I grabbed myself a glass for water. Why was he always staying back with me? Liam would be here too but.. He might come up with some excuse to step out in a bit and leave the two of us alone.

"Yeah go on, we're not gonna get into any trouble." Liam said, waving them off. He winked over at me and I smiled. So he wasn't planning on leaving me alone with him. I smiled back in relief. Thank god.

"Okay, we'll be back with tacos in no time." Meghan said enthusiastically, taking Niall, Zayn and Louis with her out the door. "You all can fit in my car." She said twirling her keys around in her hand.

"Ah great, I didn't want to drive anyways." Louis said, closing the door behind them. Their chatter slowly died away.

"You guys thirsty?" I asked Liam and Harry from the kitchen.

"Only if you have beer." Harry said. I rolled my eyes.

"Can't legally drink yet." I reminded him.

"America has funny rules." Liam murmured. "Just water then." I grabbed two more glasses and filled them with water before walking them over to the boys.

"What are we watching?" I asked as Harry flipped through channel after channel.

"Nothing apparently." I smiled at Liam who laughed a little. Harry grinned and paused on the food network channel.

"I'm starving, I hope they don't take long." Harry said, running a hand through his hair.

"It's Saturday, the palace might be busy." Harry sighed and I smiled. "So hey, what are you guys gonna do tomorrow when I'm not there?" I asked, hitting Liam's arm lightly. Liam shrugged.

"We haven't decided yet."

"I can't believe we would have been here a week tomorrow." Harry murmured.

"Yup and only one more.. Week left.." I sighed. "Then you guys will be back on tour and I won't see you for a while." Liam and Harry nodded their heads slowly. "You guys work too hard."

"It's our job, making music. We love it." Harry relied.

"You guys will work yourself to death though. You'll get so stressed out and probably sick of each other.."

"We'd never do that. We're like brothers." I pursed my lips as Liam said this.

"Even brothers fight and get angry at each other." They were quiet. "All I'm saying is, maybe take a break? At some point. Stop making music and then go back to it."

"We're under contract." Harry reminded me. That's right. Them and their contract. It practically hung like a noose over the boys heads. "But yeah, ever chance we get for a break, we'll take it. Don't worry about us." I laughed a little.

"It's sort of my job to worry about you guys."

"So long as you let us worry about you too." Liam countered. I smiled and nodded. "So what are you gonna do with Hunter tomorrow?" He asked.