This Is Us

"So tell us about your dumb movie." Meghan said, throwing a pretzel at Niall.

"It's not dumb!" He argued picking it up off the floor and eating it. Meghan laughed and threw another one at him which he caught in his mouth. "It's a cool movie."

"What's so cool about it? You guys are just on tour in it." I asked, shaking my head at them a little.

"But the fans get to see us! The real us.. Sort of. They get to see a different side of us." Liam explained. "I mean, some of the stuff, the scenes, were planned out but.. It's still us." I smiled.

"Is that why it's called This Is Us."

"That and it was just a cool ass title." Zayn said with a smirk. We laughed, shaking our heads.

"Speaking of which, your guys Best Sing Ever video... You guys kind of ripped off a song didn't you?" Meghan asked with a grin, the boys fidgeted nervously.

"It's not our fault. All pop songs are comprised of like four chords. They're bound to get reused in the same order." Liam said running a hand through his hair. "We're going through some legal shit right now for it."

"Still a good song though. The video was cute." I said, nudging Harry and hitting Zayn's leg. "Veronica Malik." Zayn was blushing a little. "You look good as a guy and a girl, it's really not fair." I congratulated him.

"Yeah, how do you do that Zayn?" Meghan said standing up and walking towards him on the sofa. She leaned in, looking him over closely. "Your face is literally too perfect for this world." Zayn pushed her away lightly and she laughed.

"I'm not perfect and I frankly don't think I look that good." He said, pushing his hair back a little.

"No, you do. You're probably the best looking guy in this band, sorry Harry." Liam said, glancing over at him. Harry just shrugged.

"I don't want the title, he can have it. Actually, I'll give it to you Zayn." Zayn smiled a little.

"Yeah, don't doubt your sexual appeal." I joked, touching Zayn's shoulder lightly. Everyone started laughing as he turned red again. "I think my favorite one though was Liam, the dance trainer. Shit what was your name?" I asked him. Liam sighed a little, smiling.

"Leeroy."

"Were you trying to embody a gay man?" Meghan asked him. Liam shrugged.

"Sort of. My performance was lacking though. The other guys had bigger transformations than I did. I just had a wig and a change of clothes." Liam said with a shrug.

"Harry didn't change much either." I pointed out. "They just slicked back his hair and put dorky clothes on him." I said touching his hair lightly. Harry hit my hand away playfully as I laughed. "I think the best change though was Louis, since he was bald." Niall started laughing, messing up Louis' hair who just shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"Want to know what my favorite part of the video was?" Meghan asked excitedly, sitting back down on the ground.

"If you say the dancing.." Zayn grumbled.

"No way in hell, your dancing sucked. You barely tried Zayn and Louis was way more into it than the rest of you." They shrugged, nodding their heads a little in agreement. "No, my favorite part was with "Veronica" and Harry when Harry pulled Zayn into him. I definitely thought you two were about to make out on screen. Terra and I were dying of laughter. We kept watching it over and over." Meghan and I started laughing and they joined in as well.