3.

The whole detention goes so slowly and the whole time I can't help but stare at the piece of paper the whole time and I get nothing done. I look up at the clock when I hear the bell.

I quickly shut my book and put it in my bag and walk out of the room before Luke can say anything. I wasn't watching where I was going and I walk straight into someone.

"Jas."

I let out a sigh of relief when I hear Calum's voice and I look up "sorry, I just had to get out of there."

"What happened in there?"

I shake my head "nothing."

"Okay, so why is Luke looking at you like that?"

I look over my shoulder and shrug "I don't know, I have to get to class."

I put my hand on his chest and kiss his cheek before I walk off and to the art block and I meet Skye there since we had this class together.

"Jas, your not going to believe what happened to me."

"You won't believe what happened to me." I mutter quietly

"What?"

"Nothing Skye, what happened to you?"

We walk inside and sit towards the back of the class where we always sit and get our books. After the teacher bables on for a while she let's us do what we have to do.

"So, what happened?"

"Well, I was talking to Calum. He was going on about some guy he's been talking to, Ashton and how he's got a crush on him."

I raise an eyebrow "yeah, Ashton's nice. I've talked to him online, that's why I'm grounded this time. What's this got to do with anything?"

"Well, if you let me finish."

I put my hands up in surrender "I'm sorry, I'll shut up now."

"Thank you, now where was I. Oh that's right, so he was telling me all about his crush. Anyways before he got into to much detail Michael walked over and you know how I get around him."

"You didn't get all tounge tied did you?"

"I did, it was embarrassing!"

"Skye, what are you going to be like on your date?"

"Better hopefully."

"So what else happened?"

"He sat with us, talked to Calum and me. I struggled getting my words out a few times."

"Just don't embarrass yourself on the weekend."

"I'll try not to, I'm literally stressing about it."

"Don't, just be yourself. Your quirky, bubbly and have the best personality."

"I don't know what I would do without Jas."

I smile "it's all true, just be yourself."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We hug and start doing our work, we don't normally talk while we were in this class and doing our work. It's not my strong class and it's not Skye's either but we both like to try and concentrate on it. Today I just couldn't, I put down my pencil and reach in my bag getting Lukes note out and put it in front of Skye.

"What's this?"

"Just read it and tell me who you think it's is."

I pick up my pencil again and twirl it in my fingers watching Skye read it seeing her jaw drop.

"No, is this who I think it is?"

"Who do you think it is?"

"Blonde hair, blue eyes. Goes by the name of Lucas Robert Hemmings?"

I nod putting my head on the table "what gave it away?"

"The smiley face is a dead give away." She pats my back

"You told Luke and Michael my name, I told you not to."

"Jas, I'm sorry. They asked who you were I couldn't say I didn't know you. We're always together."

"I know, I know. I'm just not sure what to do with it."

I sit up running my hands through my hair "just see what he does next, we have sport next class. He's down there and might make his next move he might wait."

We don't get any work done for the whole session and we just talk the whole time, I still didn't know how to act or what he was going to do next. When the class ends we pick up our bags and walk out.

My heart was pounding and felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. I nervously play with the ends of my sleeves as we reach the Oval. I walk with Skye up the steps to the middle of the stands where we sit almost every sport session.

I look up when I hear footsteps coming towards us meeting these green eyes and blue hair.

"Is it okay if I sit here with you guys?"

I look out the corner of my eye at Skye seeing her go all shy "yeah, it's fine."

"Thanks uh."

"Jasmine."

"Jasmine, it's nice to finally meet you."

"Yeah, you to Michael."

I smile "hey, if you don't mind me asking why do you always wear a jumper? I've seen you on the hottest days in summer and you still have the school jumper on."

I take in a shaky breath hand bite my lip looking at Skye "it's kinda personal."

"I understand that, I'll keep my mouth shut."

I nod a little using my sleeve to wipe my eye gently "Michael, how about we go for a walk around the Oval?"

"Yeah sure, we can get to know each other better."

"You don't have to leave because of me, I'm just going to the bathroom."

I get up and walk down the steps holding back the tears as I start to walk away and when I'm off the Oval the tears start falling.

"Jasmine?"

I ignore Lukes voice and I start running towards the bathroom, I end up tripping over my own 2 feet and fall to the ground. I punch the ground and just sit there crying until a pair of arms is wrapped around me.

"Leave me alone!"

"I'm not letting you go."

I close my eyes and shake my head "go back to class Luke."

"No, I twisted my ankle. I was coming to sit with you guys and then I saw you run off, talk to me."

I feel him touching my bloody knuckles as I pull my hand away "I don't need to talk, I need to be alone in my room. In the darkness where nobody can see me."

"Jas, I can sit here all day with you. It doesn't bother me one bit, I'll miss every class I have. I don't care, I get you don't want to talk to me. Do you want me to get Skye or Calum for you?"

I shake my head "no, Skye and Michael are most probably behind us and Calum's in class. He needs to be in class."

I keep my eyes closed and rest my head on his shoulder starting to feel safe in his arms for some reason, I've never felt safe in anybody arms other than Calum's and sometimes Skye's but she didn't even know the full story of why I do what I do. 

-

This book keeps getting better and better, I actually like it.

Enjoy reading it

Byeee