5.

"I'm so glad this week is almost over."

I look over to Skye as we sit in the library for our last class doing research.

"So am I because I have my date tomorrow."

I watch as she jumps up and down clapping her hands "your an idiot."

"You love me."

"Sometimes."

I walk away giggling and sit at a table with a book and open it to a random page.

"So, you and Luke have been getting close and he hasn't taken his eyes off you since we got in here."

I narrow my eyes at her "we haven't, he just hasn't been picking on me. We exchange a hello and that's it."

I lean back and slump down in he chair crossing my arms "I bet you have the note he gave you stuck in your wall."

I bite my lip blushing and shake my head

"Your a bitch."

"Mmhm you know it."

I roll my eyes and look down at he book in front of me "do you think he likes me as a friend? We don't talk much that's all."

"The boy can't keep his eyes off you, I can suss it out for you."

I watch the smirk creep across her face and I sigh "no, leave me out of all conversations unless Michael brings it up and then change the subject."

I put my hands over my face flinching when Skye kicks my leg "man up and grow some balls he's coming over."

"How about you grow some balls and man up before tomorrow."

"We'll don't get all tounge tied now."

I glare at her as she stands up "who's getting tounge tied?"

I bite my lip and look up slowly "uh nobody."

"Okay, um I just wanted to give you this."

I raise an eyebrow as he holds up a piece of paper in his hand and take it "what is it?"

"Just read it." He touches my shoulder before walking off and I look over my shoulder seeing him walk out

"Ohh is that a love note?"

I swing my head back around and see Skye looking at me "I don't know what it is, I haven't exactly read it yet."

I watch her face change as she slides into the chair next to mine "well, what are you waiting for?"

I shrug, the truth was I'm scared about what it might say. I know he already has a girlfriend and she's pretty stuck up. My heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was going to pound out of my chest.

"Jasmine, just read it or I will."

I roll my eyes and open the small piece of paper and start reading it.

"Hey Jas,

Here's my number, give me a call I'd like to get to know you better. I know you'll worry about me being with Jamie and how she's jelous but I really like you. I want to be friends with you or maybe more one day.

Call me, text me. I don't care, I'd love to hear from you.

Luke :-)"

I run my hand through my hair as all these thoughts run through my mind, I can't call him because I don't have a phone until the start of next week and it's going to make me feel bad. I close my book and lean back crossing my arms.

"He's going to think I don't wanna get to know him, I don't have my phone."

I stare straight ahead of me at the books on the shelves "I'll text him for you if you want."

"What if that fucks things up with him?"

"Jas, it won't. He has 3 tattoos already, probably from a backyard guy. He won't care, he's a guy who doesn't get upset easily."

I sigh and look over to Skye "are you sure it won't fuck it with him."

"If I have to I'll go and talk to him."

I just put my head down on the table "I don't know what to do anymore."

"Give him a chance see what he does see if he gives you a chance."

"Thanks, I'd be lost without you."

"We'll, do you mind if I go sit with Michael? He keeps looking over here."

"Go, I'm just gonna leave anyways."

"Your the best, see you Monday."

I just nod picking up my stuff and walk out shoving it in my bag. Why can't life be simple? That's one thing I keep asking myself lately.

Things seem to get more and more difficult as I get older and frankly I don't like it. Sometimes I just wish I never existed and then everyone could get on with their lives like normal.

"Wouldn't the be nice."

I stand up putting my bag over my shoulder as I am faced with someone's chest.

"Wouldn't what be nice?"

"If I never existed."

I look down at my feet not really wanting to face Luke in the eye right now.

"If you never existed I would have never started falling for you."

He puts a finger under my chin slowly lifting my head so I can look into his eyes.

"Why would you fall for someone like me? I'm just plain old me and you can do so much better."

"I fall for beautiful girls and your a beautiful girl, I've never truly liked anyone other than you. All these years you've been walking around this school I can't take my eyes off you. I'd be lost without you, I'm glad you exist."

I was speechless and gobsmacked as I just stare up into his dreamy blue eyes and before I know it his lips are gently placed against mine.

-

Little cutie pie Luke :-)

Byeee