7.

"Jas."

I turn my head to the door when I hear Calum's soft voice and then I look back at my pictures as he just walks in and sits on my bed.

"What's going through mind Jas? You can talk to me."

"I don't wanna talk Cal, I just need to get this through my mind."

I shake my head and stand up going over and look out the window watching the rain drops hit the window.

"You didn't even flinch when dad came up here earlier."

"What would dad be doing in my room?"

"It was dinner time, mum yelled at you for 10 minutes until she sent dad up here. Then he took a while so I came up here, you weren't mentally here."

I put my hand up on the window and just think that my real mums hand is on the other side.

"My best friend and my crush Calum, they're going to be related."

I sigh holding back the tears as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

"Just think, when you go around there to see Skye you can bump into Luke."

"No, I don't want anything to do with them right now. I don't want anything to do with anyone. I just want all the bullshit to end, I want mum and dad to respect me and my privacy. You and Violet get to do what you want, I don't get to do anything or talk to anyone I want to. I can't do it anymore Calum."

I shut my eyes hoping this was all a dream I could wake up from, I turn around and hide my face in his chest as the tears fall.

"You can do it Jas, I believe in you. I love you, this is all just a bump in the road and this can only go up."

I grip his shirt in my fists, I was so angry and all I wanted to do was end it. I sit up quickly breathing heavily as I look around the room. I wipe my face and push my hair back seeing it was all a dream.

I put my hands down and I feel a leg, I bite down on my lip and slowly look over seeing a sleeping Skye.

"Where the fuck am I?" I whisper to myself

I get up fixing the dress I had on and put on a random hoodie which was sitting there. I go to take a step and I happen to look down for some reason and I see someone sleeping.

I kneel down my knees cracking as I pull the blankets back a little seeing fluro pink hair.

"Fuck fuck fuck!"

I stand up looking further over to the wall seeing Calum cuddling with some guy who I assumed was Ashton. I slowly walk out watching my steps as I go past Luke seeing him all sprawled out on the carpet in nothing but his jeans.

I slowly walk out squinting from the light as I shut the door behind me quietly.

"Your up early."

I swing my head to the side when I hear a girls voice and I see a kid about 12-13.

"Where am I?"

"My house."

I put my hands up "who are you?"

"Emma, Ashton's little sister."

I put my hands over my face "no, I didn't just stay in some strangers house."

I slide down the wall as she sits next to me "you didn't even drink last night."

"Sure as hell feels like I did."

"C'mon, let me make you a coffee and something to eat."

I shake my head "my parents are going to kill me, I shouldn't have stayed here."

"Don't worry, they dropped you off and said to my mum you could stay."

I watch her as she stands up holding her hand out "why don't I remember any of this?"

I stand up with the help of Emma and I follow her downstairs "I kinda lied, one of your soft drinks you had was spiked. With rum and who knows what else."

"Why me? Why?" I sit down before I collapse "what else did I do?"

"Well, you and Luke kinda um. Yeah."

I raise an eyebrow and see her blushing and I catch on "no no no!"

I hide my face in my hands out of embarrassment "I'm the one who walked in on you on the bathroom."

I stare at her and I start to think as last night starts coming back to me "I'm so sorry you had to see uh Luke and I."

I was shocked at my actions and everything I did but couldn't remember, I sip the coffee Emma puts in front of me and raise an eyebrow when she sets a phone down.

"This is my other brothers phone, he recorded you guys. He was off his face, this has most of your night on it."

I look down and press play on the video and I just stare taking it all in as more of last night comes back to me.

"Is this the only video?"

"Yeah, I think he spiked one of your drinks last night. Nobody knows about what happened between you and Luke."

I just nod and put my head down on the table as I feel a hand put on my back softly.

"What have I done?"

"You okay sweetheart?"

I shrug "I don't know, I'm having some flashbacks of last night but I can't remember everything that happened."

"We'll, when your parents dropped you and Calum off you weren't in the right frame of mind. I tried talking to you but you just stared, I finally got to you. You had a breakdown in Calum's arms because I knew I couldn't do anything and then you were fine for the rest of the night after you spoke with Skye and Luke about them being step siblings."

I lift my head up and look over to this lady "I thought I dreamt that, I was hoping I dreamt that. I don't even remember coming here."

"That's my eldest sons fault."

I just nod and hug her as I hear what sounds like a heard of elephants coming down the stairs.

-

So yeah this probably doesn't make much sense but I didn't know what else I wanted to write.

I need help coming up with an idea for a Calum fanfic, so comment something maybe?

Catch ya

~ Clifford X