11.

School, being home and my family are getting the better of me. I'm struggling to handle everything in life, I know I have a lot of people around to help but I feel alone in a room full of people.

"Babe?"

"Mm."

I look up from my book as I sit under the big tree at the park eating chocolate.

"I've been thinking."

I furrow my eyebrows together "about what?" I was really confused at this point

"Us and the baby."

I watch as he sits next to me, my heart starts pounding hard against my rib cage.

"What about us?"

I close my book and look at him as I eat more chocolate.

"We'll, I was talking to mum about it. She doesn't know about the baby, it was more about us and moving out."

I shake my head "my parents will never go for it."

"You said yourself they'll kick you out."

"Yeah but we will never be able to afford a place of our own, a baby and to feed ourselves. You need to remember that were in school still."

"I haven't told you this yet but I'm dropping out, I have a full time job lined up as a brick layer."

I furrow my eyebrows together "you a brick layer?"

"Yes, why is that suck a big shock?"

I shake my head and smile "it's not, I just never imagined you to be a brick layer."

"We'll, I have Ash to thank for it. His grandparents had a business and they handed it to him and he asked me towork with him."

I kiss his cheek and put my head on his shoulder "it's a lot of hard work you know."

He sighs starting to play with my hair "I know baby girl but all the hard work is worth it for you and bubs."

I just nod closing my eyes "things can only go up now that we've hit rock bottom."

"Baby, we haven't hit rock bottom."

I open my eyes looking at him as he rolls a ball back to a little girl, he seems to be good with kids I just hope he's good with our kid.

I sigh sitting up and hug my knees "I'm not ready for any of this."

"Nobody is ever ready to become a parent."

"A teenage parent at that."

It goes silent between us as we both stare straight ahead of us, I still have to tell my parents. I'm starting to get bigger and I've been wearing Lukes big jumpers and I know they're both getting suss.

"C'mon, I told Mike and Skye we'd meet them."

"I don't wanna see anyone."

"Jas, nobody has seen you. You've only left your room for school. This is the first time these holidays I've seen you out of the house."

"Maybe that's how I want it to be, I'm getting fat. I don't feel comfortable in anything I wear, the only reason I'm out is because I feel comfortable."

I look down pulling the sleeves over my hands "babe, you look beautiful in everything you wear. Your not getting  fat, you look fucking great."

I avoid any eye contact with him because I knew I'd burst into years if I looked at him.

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

I watch from the corner of my eye as he stands up holding out his hand, I put my book in my bag and take his hand standing up as he pulls me into a hug.

"Your perfect in my eyes, fuck the haters. You need to tell your parents soon before Calum blabs that he's going to be an uncle."

I keep my face hidden in his chest "Calum and his big fucking mouth will ruin everything." I mutter as Luke lifts my head so I'm looking I to his eyes

"That's why we will tell them before he does."

I frown hearing Skye and Michael calling us as they get closer and Luke kisses me, I keep my arms around his waist as we pull away and turn to look at them.

"Jas is outside, what's going on?"

I narrow my eyes at Michael as he comes over hugging me, I hug him back kinda pissed off with the way he's acting.

"It's good to see you Jas, you look great."

"Thanks Skye, but I'm not feeling to good."

I out my arms back around Lukes waist after he puts his arm over my shoulders.

"You may not feel good bit you look good and it's good to see you out here. How's my little niece or nephew going?"

"Your niece or nephew is making me fat, makes me throw up at 5am every morning. Uh this is my 3 block of chocolate in 2 days." I sigh

"For starters your not fat, it's all baby. Next I've eaten 3 blocks of chocolate in a day, well it's been 4 in one day before and you can't help morning sickness."

I frown knowing she was right, Skye was always right. I hated it sometimes but in a way today it was good she out things into perspective for me. It put my head back into the right place.

She's always been really good at that.

-

Update yayy!!
I've been so busy lately and haven't had the chance to update :"( so here it is :")

Byeee