4.

I finally calm down just before the end of class.

"Thank you." I whisper opening my eyes when I feel multiple people's hands on my back

I look up seeing Michael, Skye and Luke all surrounding me. I stand up slowly standing for a minute as my head goes all funny and then I walk away to the bathroom.

"Jasmine, what was all of that about?"

I lean on the bench "I slipped, again last night."

"Why didn't you go talk to Calum and get him to call me for you?"

I shake my head as I take in deep and sharp breaths "it was to late, I couldn't stop myself. I just went for it, after the day I had. Everything that happened, I couldn't help it."

I look down at the ground trying to forget the thoughts of what happened yesterday "I'm always here, no matter what. We will go through everything together, I'm not leaving your side."

I feel Skye's hand on my back "I don't like dumping all my shit on you."

"It's okay, that's what best friends are for. I dump shit on you when I've had a bad day."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Skye always knew how to make me feel better, just her presence made things better. Maybe that's why we get along so well, I look up slowly when Skye pulls out some makeup she had in her bag and puts it on the bench and lifts my head up.

"Your beautiful without it but I know what your like, nobody will ever know that you've been crying."

I sigh and just nod as she wipes my face with a makeup wipe and starts doing my makeup for me, I'd be so lost without her. When I lived back in Melbourne, I had one friend and she was annoying as fuck. She was nice but she got on my nerves all of the time.

"Now nobody will ever know."

I smile a little when she kisses my cheek before putting everything back in her bag and takes my hand walking out into the crowds of people.

The rest of the day was long and boring, I wasn't in the mood for dealing with mum and dad at home but I had to go there since I'm grounded and all that shit and the face we had their dinner thingo tonight. I walk in behind Calum and start heading to my room.

"Jasmine?"

I stop on the steps "yeah dad."

"Can you come here?"

"Why? I've done nothing."

"Can you just come here please, your mum and I can't to talk to you."

I bite down on my lip and go to the kitchen where they were sitting at the table looking serious about something.

"Sit down."

I put my bag down near the bench and go over sitting down opposite them.

"What's all this about? I've got a heap if homework to do."

"For starters you can stop the attitude."

"Sorry." I mumble leaning back and put my hands in my pockets

"You skipped out on sport, again. I'm sick and tired of getting calls from the school saying your skipping class time and time again. It's not acceptable Jasmine Ann."

I swallow a forming lump in my throat "I was sitting with Skye like I always do and Michael came over and sat with us. I had to go to the bathroom so I went."

"So you were in the bathroom for a whole 45 minutes or how ever long class is?"

"Yeah I was and if you must know why I was feeling really off and I was throwing up." I lie and get up

"Where do you think your going? We're not done here."

"I'm going to sit in my room and do my homework like the good daughter you want me to be."

I pick up my bag and literally run upstairs closing my door behind me and collapse on my bed. All I could think about was running away but I knew that wasn't possible because I had nowhere to go.

I curl up on my bed with my back to the door and reach over for my headphones and ipod. I turn my music on and right up ignoring the world. I must've fallen asleep after a while because when I wake up its to someone moving me.

I open my eyes slowly and look up "what time it is Cal?"

"A little before midnight. Go back to sleep."

I nod "can you cuddle with me?" I yawn holding my pillow closer to my chest

"If you move over I can."

I pout and move over a little as he lays behind me under the covers and wraps his as around me and I start to feel safe.

"Mum and dad aren't impressed with you, missing that dinner."

"They're never impressed with me so what's the difference." I mumble

"I lied and told then you were sick still."

"Thank you Cal, I'd be lost if you weren't here for me."

"It's okay Jas, just go back to sleep."

I slowly close my eyes and drift off blocking out my thoughts.

-

Double update because why not.