Nine

JYP Entertainment

Your POV ;

I woke up at 9 am knowing that they just go to morning dance class . So I just take a bath and decided to wear a cute black cat dress with black cardigan , black van shoes and white sling bag . I just let my hair away and Im too lazy to wear makeup today so I just wear my reddish pink lipstick . Yes im on b&w mood today . I felt so excited !

I ate some cereal and head off to JYP Entertainment with taxi since it was just close with us .

I arrived seeing JYP sir waving at me with a grin at his face .

"Annyeonghasseyo JYP sir" I said while bowing .

"Ah dae annyeonghasseyo Haneul-shi . Welcome to JYP Entertainment and congratulations !" JYP said while smiling at me .

"Gamsahamnida JYP sir"I said politely .

"Please follow me to the meeting room and by the way just call me JYP" He said .

"Dae ." I said .

On the way to the meeting room with JYP , we walk by the dance studio and I saw ... GOT7 ! I was an IGOT7 besides ARMY . I forgot that they are under this company and I was more excited !

-In the meeting room-

"So Haneul one of our staffs 'accidentally' watch your dance cover of GOT7's Just Right and decided to stalk your youtube site more . I heard your singing and sees your dance cover and you amaze me ." JYP said .

"Ah chinchaeyo ? Gamsahamnida." I said while smiling like a crazy girl . Wow I just being praised by JYP .

"Also you can do flip huh ?" JYP ask me .

"Yes , I learn it from my martial art class" I said .

"Ah I see , do you still attend the class ?" He ask .

"No I quit it since I was gonna exchange school here." I said .

"So you school in SOPA right ?" JYP asked .

"Yes."

The interview goes on and I tell him about my family and what is my specialty was and all .

"Okay were done . Haneul-shi please come here again tomorrow with your clithes and other things here since youre gonna move to JYP dorm . See you tomorrow" JYP said .

"Dae I will . Gamsahamnida" I said and get an taxi to BTS dorms .

-At the BTS dorm-

I open the door and I was immediately hugged by Hobie oppa .

"How was your day at JYP's ?" Hobie oppa ask while ruffling my head .

"Nice , I saw GOT7 oppas and JYP is really no kidding . He ask me ALOT of questions ." I said .

"Haha thats normal Haneul-ah" Jungkook said .

"Yeah but I was so sad that I have to move to the JYP's dorm by tomorrow" I said while making a pout face .

"Aww its okay Haneul-ah we can always visit you right ? Our dorm with yours is not that far ." Jin said try to cheer me up .

"Yea of course !" I said then goes to my room to pack my things . Luckily I didnt have much clothes like other oppas did . I guess im leaving my school uniforms here since JYP gonna take care of the school things .

-Later that night- (Im sorry too much time skip XD)

I was gonna drove off to sleep then I feel someone poking my cheek . I open my eyes and saw my Suga oppa in front of my face with smile .

"Hey" Suga oppa said .

"Hey Suga oppa" I said .

"Haneul-ah maybe today is the last day Ill be with you" He said .

"Eh ? Wae oppa ?" I said .

"I dont wanna block your dreams and I think tonight is the perfect time since we just in relationship for 5 days ." He said while caressing my cheeks . Really ? I was really speechless and cant think what to say .

"Haneul-ah youre okay with it ? We can still be bestfriends though . I also want you to focus on your dreams ." He said .

"Okay oppa" I said .

_____________________________________
(A/N)

OHMYGOD what am I doing ? Eishh I dont have any idea now . But congrats Haneul !