Fifteen

Practice , practice , practice !

Your POV ;

I woke up at 8 am getting ready for the class today after yesterday's break . I carefully open the door to not wake the unnies . They probably really tired that the lamp is not switch off . Its okay unnies . After taking a bath , I decided to wear black crop top sweatshirt with ripped white skinny jeans and limited edition pastel vans shoes whiches Hobie oppa bought it for me when it was my birthday . Yeah I know my wardrobe is so boring . Just black gothic and white . Hehe well Ill improve my clothing okay ? I also forgot to tell you that today me and BTS oppas will meet at the nearby cafe after the class ! Im glad that today we only have acting class and modelling class . Yeay ! Cant wait .

After eating breakfast , I then grabbed my bagpack and heads off to the acting class .

-At the acting class-

Uh well theres only me , Aqil , Daisuke , JB oppa , Jr oppa and Taecyeon oppa . I wonder what the sunbaenims doing here . Preeya and Yoora still doesnt come yet but its okay actually . Im used with boys HAHAHAHAHA . Its really bored actually while waiting for the girls so I just play with my Iphone . While playing the Piano Tiles I was distracted by JB oppa who suddenly approach me . Argh ! I was about to break the high score .

"Hey Haneul-ah , ready for class today ?" JB oppa said ."Oh ! Im sorry if I bother you playing that game ." He added .

"Hey JB oppa . Yeah . Its okay . Are you guys gonna be our teacher today ?" I ask while grinning .

"Yeah we are since we have acted in Dream High dramas" JB oppa said while smiling . Aww hes cute ! Hes really a bias wrecker aigooo .

"Ahh I see , then lets get started !" I said as the girls already enter the class and apologizing .

The class went smoothly except the sunbaenims like to ruffle my hair . Eish why they didnt do that to Preeya or Yoora . Why me ㅠㅠ . Anyways , I dont care about that . Theyre funny though , I like them hehe . We were dismissed a little late at 1.30 pm . I was the last one to get out from the class when suddenly Taecyeon oppa grab my hand . I was shocked but then he spokes up .

"You did well today Haneul-ah ! Keep it up so that you can debut faster ."Taecyeon oppa said . Aww how sweet of him .

"Dae gamsahamnida Taecyeon oppa" I said while bowing to three of them .

After that I rush to the nearby cafe seeing that they are waiting for me already . Im sorry oppas .

"Annyeonghasseyo , sorry for making you guys wait" I said as I enter the cafe while bowing . Then I sat beside Jungkook oppa .

"Ah its okay Haneul-ah , we didnt have any schedules today . Anyways , were happy to see you again !" Jin oppa said . Aww I miss Jin oppa's mom feelings ㅠㅠ .

"Yeah so hows the training ?" Rapmon oppa ask .

"Hehe thank you , just normal but its sometimes tiring !" I said .

"Thats normal , just keep fighting okay ?" Hobie oppa said .

"Do you meet the JYP artists ?" Jimin oppa ask .

"Of course ! Im so happy about that . I was living with TWICE unnies and the other two girl trainees were with Wonder Girls unnie . And the boys were with GOT7 !" I said excitedly .

"Ahh chincha ? Lucky you . We are close with GOT7 actually since we've made collaboration together at MAMA 2015 . Theyre fun right ?" Rapmon oppa ask .

"Yeah theyre fun !" V oppa said . Then Rapmon oppa push his head .

"Paboya im not talking to you" Rapmon oppa said then V oppa pouts . Kekeke I really miss them badly .

After we eats some snacks , I decided to go back to the building for modelling class . I bid goodbye with them and promise to keep in contact . And at that moment I just realised that Suga oppa was with his phone all the time that I didnt realise he was there . I feel hurted . Is he mad at me ? Were promised to be a best friend right ? But why he treated me like this ?

Many questions come to my mind but theres no answer for it .

_____________________________________
(A/N)

Hey guys ! Im sorry if my stories not that interesting anymore . Ill try to make it more interesting ! Fighting !