Ten

(A/N)
I was thinking the girl in the picture is Haneul . She was an ulzzang . Lol . Happy reading guys .
____________________________________

First day at JYP Entertainment

Your POV ;

I woke up by my phone alarm . I take a bath , change to gray sweatshirt and some skinny jeans with brown snapback . (Pic) Makeup , I wear some lipstick and mascara and hair I let it away and yes my hair is naturally wavy .

I open the door and saw the oppas wake already eventhough it was early in the morning and they didnt have any schedule today .

"Morning oppas" I said .

"Morning Haneul-ah" They said in unison .

Then I go to the kitchen to take some breakfast . I ate Weet-Bix today . (Some oat that you can eat when you diet) Then goes to my room to take my bags .

"Bye oppas I will be going now . If I or oppas have any time we can meet at somewhere near here right ?" I said while hugging them .

"Of course . Keep in touch okay Haneul-ah . We love you !" Jin oppa said .

"Dae . Annyeongg ." I said while waving at them .

Then I go to JYP Entertainment ....

-At the JYP Entertainment-

I was in the building and passed the security thingy . I was searching for JYP when suddenly I bumped into someone . When I look at the man's face .. IT WAS MARK . MARK GOT7 . Ohmygod .

"Im so sorry miss , are you okay ?" Mark asked me .

"Yes im fine , thank you" I said then walk away from him . But then I felt that someone hold my hand . I turn around and it was MARK . Oh my heartuu .

"By the way , what is your name ? And do you need any help cause it seems that youre lost . " He asked me . He just asked my name ?!?!?

"Im Haneul , new trainee here and now searching for JYP ." I said .

"Oh Im Mark of GOT7 , nice to meet you and JYP is at the meeting room actually" He said . Yes Mark yes . I know you . The in charge of flying around in GOT7 .

"Ah , really ? Gamsahamnida Mark oppa. Will see you around then yeah ?"I said while smiling .

"Yes . Annyeong." He said while waving at me .

Then I walk to the meeting room ..

*knock knock*

"Come in" JYP said .

"Annyeonghasseyo , sorry im late" I said while bowing .

"Ah , Haneul-shi im sorry I forgot about you . You must be lost right ? Im really sorry ." He said .

"Its okay I manage to get here with the help of Mark GOT7 . Hehe" I said .

"Oh good then . Well I will call someone to guide you to your new dorm ." JYP said .

"Dae gamsahamnida" I said .

-Few minutes later-

The door opens and theres Jihyo of TWICE . Ohmygod shes more pretty in real life .

"Annyeonghasseyo JYP and Haneul-ah . Come , follow me ." Jihyo said .

"Dae" I said .

On the way to dorm ...

"Haneul-ah do you know me ?" She said .

"Of course ! Youre Jihyo the leader of TWICE . I was a huge fan of you guys . Im ONCE ." I said excitedly .

"Ohh really ? Then its good for you cause youre gonna live with us ! Since theres a spare room in our dorm ." Jihyo said .

"Ah chinchaeyo ? Wahhh im so excited !" I said .

"Yeah enjoy yourself while being trainee here . Also that , our sunbaenims , GOT7 dorms was just infront of us . Theyre kinda noisy at night so you have to bare with it okay ?" Jihyo said .

"Dae unnie" I said .