Thirty

Getback ?

Your POV

"You sure you aint have any relationships with him ?" Yoongi oppa ask .

"Yes oppa he is just my senior and the only one who cares for me while im being hurt and upset" i said especially teasing him .

"Aye , haneul , if you dont mind lets have an outing this night . I have to explain all of the mistakes i made to you and i have something special to say to you" he said .

"Okay im not doing anything though and i was really bored since i dont have any promotion now" I said . Yeah thats true imma so easily get bored with everything now .

"Okay then , see you later please dress nicely" suga oppa said while winking at me and got up from his seat with a cup of caramel macchiato on his hands .

"Right thats kinda disgusting yet cute . Fudge what am i thinkin'"i said it to myself . Later on i got a message from Mark oppa ,

"Lets go to a date tonight , i have something to tell you"

Okay so this is a really big crisis . Which should i pick to go ?

Mark oppa or suga oppa ?

Mark oppa . He is my crush and my sunbae . He is also a caring brother for me . He helps me when i needed help .

Suga oppa . He is also my ex crush and ex boyfriend (duh its only 5 days cmon guys) . When first time i met him , he was my love at first sight . But now not anymore . He is still a brother and a friend to me eventhough sometimes i felt like i've been played by him .

So , i think im gonna choose Mark oppa since he is my current favourite now . Whatever it is i will choose mark oppa no mather what . Well , for Suga oppa .. I think i can ask him to explain that thing in message .

-7.00 p.m-

I just took a bath and i wear black sweatshirt , tumblr black and white skirt , a black hat , and a simple black sling bag . Yeah back to my gothic style . For makeup as usual , eyeliner , a little bit of black eyeshadow and red lipsticks . I am ready and got to wear my shoes whis is black boots with heels (dayyum i forgot the name HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) . I go to the park and found out that theres a balloon there but where is Mark oppa though ? Then i read the sticky note in the ballon says , "Go to GOT7's dorm and ask any of the members to bring you 'the special place'" . Ooookay this is tiring i just got here from TWICE' dorm which is just infront of GOT7's dorm . Luckily the park is just 1km away from the JYP dorm .

I walk fastly into the JYP dorm because i see fans spotted me already and start running to me when i was infront of the door . I take the lift up to the 7th floor which is TWICE dorm and GOT7 dorm (am so lazy to put apostrophe s. Forgive my dear readers) . Inknock on the door and theres Jackson oppa . I started feeling nervous since Jackson oppa is wearing suit and he put his usual happy face with a serious face .

"Hey oppa , can you take me to 'the special place' ?" I said while smiling like nothing happened .

"Of course !" He suddenly become cheerful . What a weirdest oppa i have ever known lol .

After walking back down , we look so weird together and people look at us like we're a couple . Aigoo this is all your fault , Jackson oppa because he wears that suit . He walked me to a train station and sends me from Seoul to Incheon which takes 1 hour . Wow this is so far far away . After one hour plus , we arrived and Jackson oppa suddenly run away from me and i dont know what to do now . Then i see another balloon and it writes "Take the first blue cab and said to the driver to take you to the special place" . Special place . Again =.=" . I did the same as the sticky note ask me to lol .

I got to the special place and it was a big big restaurant . I mean really big restaurant with a zero people and it is closed . Urgh i hate this feeling again . Being played . World sucks . When i was about to cross the road to take the bus to Seoul again , suddenly the restaurant opens the light up and i was really shocked to see Mark oppa and someone behind him which is i dont see because hes probably too short . Jackson maybe lol since hes wearing a suit too . I mean Mark oppa too well he looks so handsome . I entered the restaurant and saw an blue envelope . I pick it up and open it ,

"Will you ever forgive my dumb mistakes ?" Hey ofcourse u never did any mistakes to me mark oppa .

The second ,

"Im such a selfish to just let you go like that ." Oh wait what ? Let go of me ?i know this is surely not Mark oppa .

The third ,

"You should know that you are the most perfect girl in the world , and you're my onky angel i met that was fallen from the sky ." Am so speechless .

The fourth ,

"Jung Haneul , " Oh that mah nameeeee .

And lastly the fifth ,

"Do you wanna turn our old rusty dead leaves (bts feels much) to a new fresh green leaf ?" Suga oppa ...

Then Suga oppa come infront of me and show his gummy smile to me . Shiet i tried to hold back my tear but i cannot hold it . He is so sweeeeeetttt . He hug to comfort me and said it to my ears ,

"So , is it a yes ?"

"yes oppa ... But how about mark oppa ?" I said .

"Its okay Haneul , actually i was one of the people who wants you and suga getback after i heard that how you feels towards suga hyung . You remember the incident in the coffee shop ? When i hug you , that is one of the reason to make this hyung here jealous ."Mark oppa explain .

"Ohmygod that is so nonsense" i said

Suddenly i heard the sound of fireworks being in the sky . Suga oppa held my hand and kiss me under the moonlight and the fireworks that symbolizes it is a new year .

-The End-

(A/N)

Omagad it came to an end . Am so glad for my readers eventhough my story is crazy but you guys still read it . So this is it the last chapter . Wait for the epilogue !