Twenty Nine

Great times

Your POV ;
-Time skips-

Yaa what a great morning to start . Well nothing happen much after these months . Just living life and yeah we're still best friends with the GOT7 sunbae and one of them are my crush duh , Its Mark oppa . BTS ? Yeah they are fine idk about Suga oppa but i oftenly meet up with Hobie oppa . Seventeen too and some of them are my bestfriends and they are really funny as well .

Yeah , just the same routine as well , wake up , shower , makeup and for today i just wanna ( dance the night away . *sorry Tiffany's song is an obsession) wear something simple and its gray sweatshirt , white pleated skirt , white cap and White Adidas Superstar . Yeah its all about new york since im lately obsessed with them lol .

Guess where i am going ? Well nothing special , just kinda meeting with Mark oppa . No , not date . This is for work . Yeah for the upcoming JYPNation concert this year , they are planning to do mix & match for groups and duet . We mix groups with our sunbaes and im really happy for my duet and groups ! For groups i got Sana unnie , Nickhun oppa , JB oppa , Jokwon oppa and Jia unnie . And for duet i got the freaking Mark ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry i sounded psycho here but is this really called fate ? Lol stop it Haneul youre overacting .yeah back to the reality im going to the cafe , yeah our meeting place with Mark oppa with a cute black scooter . Yup i like strolling around the cities with something like skateboard , pennyboard , rollerblade , scooter and bicycle . Cause imma too lazy to walk . (Seungkwan's sassy soul just came to me) .

-At the cafe-

After some minutes , i just arrived at the cafe and already saw Mark oppa playing with his phone and theres two caramel macchiato at the table . I quickly park and lock my scooter at in front of the cafe and quickly came in and greet him .

"Annyeonghasseyo Mark oppa , am i late ?"I said politely hahahaha .

"Oh no you're not , i also just got here and ordered these coffee since the queue line is not that long . And yeah you can sit you know ..." Mark oppa said .

"Oh ya hehe , gamsahamnida for the coffee .. So yeah lets talk about the duet now " i said and we discuss about for an hour until he got a phone call from JYP . So after he got out since he wants privacy , i just play games and take a picture with a fan who did recognized me and she said she ship me with Mark 😂 well just some normal fans . Then suddenly i see a figure that looks really familiar to me and he is wearing all-black outfit coming to my way . Oh it cannot be ... Suga oppa ?

He suddenly sit beside me ,

" Hi Suga Oppa ?"i said not knowing is it the real suga oppa or nah .

"Oh how did you know ? Btw , hi"

" well the black attire ofc lol" i laugh .

"Well what are u doing here anyways ?" I ask him .

" Drinking coffee ofc" he replied .

"Oh but its so far here from BTS dorm and theres also one popular coffee shop near there" i said .

"Yeah i just drop by to this area to clear my mind up and found out theres a coffee shop so i came here , not expected that you will be here too ."He longly explain.

"Ah nevermind that really . So oppa .. about the confession ..-

Mark's POV

Oh i see someone walking and sit beside Haneul ? Is he a fan or what . Yeah i predict him as a he btw his clothing and body . Well im still talking with JYP and he ask me to go to the main building now . I ended the call and go straight to Haneul .

"So oppa ... About the confession ..-" Haneul ask . Oh confession ? And hes really a boy lol .

"Umm Haneul-ah i have to go to the main building now , sorry for interrupting your talk with .. ?"

"Suga . Suga of BTS" he said coldly . Oh what a greet . Eventually i know he's a sunbae for me but thats not a good way to greet your junior though .

"Mark of GOT7 hehe . Nice to meet you " i said while waiting for a handshake from him and nah scratch that . He doesnt want to handshake with me so i take back my hand to my side . Haneul looking at me apologetically .

"Well Haneul do you want to follow me or stay here with him ?" I ask her .

"Um i think after this i will use my scooter to get back home so its okay , annyeong oppa , see you later"she stand up . Well this is my chance to hug her and at the same time annoys Suga 'hyung' ( since Suga was born in march and Mark september 1993)

"Yeah see you later babe" i said and hug her . She seems shock by the hug and not by im calling her babe since she's being called that by me and other GOT7 member from the first time we met her .

"Yup annyeong !" She said . Haha well i got time to glare at Suga and i can see the jealousy in his eyes . Well mission accomplished !

_________________________________________________________________________________
(A/N)

Whyyy annyeong ! Sorry for not updating too much this year as well as my second book . It is a hectic year for me this year since im really busy studying cause this year i'll be taking a really important exam . So yeah please forgive me for my any wrong spellings in this book or what , and yeah this book gonna end soon ! ;( yeah just to inform you guys this . I'll be back after my important exam whiches 5 september and it was about like another 29 days left . Wish me luck !