Sixteen

Modelling class

Your POV ;

Aye I just got into the class and found GOT7's oppas and other trainees were there already . I bow and apologizing for the late . I was stressed out about Suga oppa but I decided not to mind it .

"So hello trainees , Im back and for your guys information , were here because of the staffs are in the break . So were here to replace them ."JB oppa said .

"Dae" the trainees reply in unison . Ah them again . I feel close to them already aigoo .

The class started and they were teaching us . They give us some advice like showing deep expressions to the camera and etc . But the problem is now they were like playing more than teaching us !

"Ya guys stop playing were teaching the trainees" Jr oppa said . Aww mom feels HHAHAHAHAHA . Then they stop at last . Then they started to teach us again . Ehh this oppas .

They started to give us some poses for themes . Jackson oppa started to form sexy poses and Bambam oppa for cute poses . Theyre really funny . I never thought they were like this . The trainees including me laugh all the time in the classes . Well I think I laugh too much or maybe I drink too much that I want to pee . Aigoo , so I ask JB oppa to go to toilet . He then said to the others ,

"Ya guys im going to take some water bottles for you guys okay ?" JB oppa said . Then they all nodded without noticing that im also going with JB oppa .

We walked out of the door and started walking . It was awkward but then he broke the silence .

"So Haneul-ah do you like GOT7 before ? Cause I heard that youre a hardcore kpop fans" JB oppa said . Omo how did he know that .

"Yes of course ! I was Mark oppa's and Bambam oppa's fan . I also like others too but they are my top ones . But now theres someone whos chasing the top too . Hehe" I said shyly  referring to him .

"Ah really ? Theyre so lucky . And why you didnt tell me the one that is wrecking your bias list ?"He ask .

"Because its someone beside me ." I said as I leave him when I already infront of the restroom . As I finish my work , I go back to the room and theyre all playing phones and some of them dancing . Break time maybe . I also search for JB oppa then he saw me and smiled at me . I smiled back . Aww that smilee . Youre really ruining my bias list JB oppa  HAHAHAHAHA . That eye smile dayyum .

I sit down and scroll my instagram . Wow I really gain followers you know . Before this my followers were just 1000++ since they know I was J-Hope's sister . Then after the selca were posted , my follower now 7000++ and keep increasing everyday . Impossible right ? Im really amazed by that LOL .

Well actually they said that they didnt have anythings to teach so they let us do anything . I decided to dance . Well I really like to dance whenever im free . And I dance everywhere I hear any music .

I open the random songs in my phone and started dancing to TWICE's Like Ooh Ahh . I really like their dance . So cute and cool . They seem not to bother much so I just keep dancing until one of GOT7's song called If You Do , their newest songs came up . Dayyum this is embarassing . But I still dance to it ignoring they staring at me . I really like their dances too besides BTS . I see that they really impress with my dancing so after the song I decided to sit . A few minutes after that they dismissed us and on my way to dorm , since their dorm was just infront of us Yugyeom talks with me . She said that I dance really well . Heeee well I was dead everyday because of this . I really love my life except for Suga oppa I guess .

-7.00 pm-

I just take my bath after the long day , changed to an oversized shirt and shorts . The unnies was relaxing . Some in their rooms and some in the living rooms after eating some salads . Yeah were all in diet now . Then I heard someone knocking on our dorm . I decided to open it since im the nearest . I open it and theres JYP smiling widely . We greet him and he says ,

"Tomorrow I want all the idols and trainees at 2 pm gather at the meeting room okay ?" He said . We all nodded he added , "The classes also canceled for tomorrow" Really ? Yeasss !!

I decided to sleep early today since I was kinda tired . Well trainees life . Its always tired but then we were paid right ? Goodnight .

______________________________________
(A/N)

Annyeonghasseyo . For now I try to update fast since it was holiday now . I also wanted to ask if you guys want the book to be long or short , 1 book or 2 books . I also deciding to do a new fanfic about GOT7 / TWICE ? Can you give me ideas ? Well btw thank you for reading and stay tune ! Love ya .