Twenty Four

First appearance

Your POV ;

Its today ! I wake up by the sound of my alarm and it was 5 in the morning . By remembering about the fanmeeting in Daegu , I get up from my bed quickly and grab my towel then go to the toilet to take a shower . The unnies didnt wake up yet since the dorm is really quiet and theres no sign of them .

After taking a quick shower , I just wear simple black tank top and skinny jeans with Rebecca Minkoff's Beige Sandi Too Sneakers . Then I sit in the living room , waiting for the unnies to shower up , I call my parents too and they were really proud of me cause I just train in JYP about 2-3 months only .

After the unnies all ready , we set off to JYP's canteen (?) and eat some breakfast then we head off to a van with TWICE manager . We set off to a korail station (a korea monorail station) and here we goes , our 2 hours journey to Daegu !

-Daegu-

I stretch out after being in the korail . Then we got to a hall where the fanmeeting will be held . Its not that huge and not to small but really , I feel so excited . After surveying the hall we're being dragged by the makeup artists and designers to go to the backstage to get ready . We wear our stage outfits inside and onesies . My stage outfit is Army Green Crop Top and Black skirt with TWICE words printed at the outline of the skirt . Then me and Momo unnie does the last check up dance together then we took a selfie . (My first selfie with TWICE unnies as a member) The staffs help us with the microphone and speakers .

I heard the MC speaking and it was familiar ? Huh nevermind about that though but the crowds are screaming like crazy . Hehe so this is how the artist feels . I LOVE ONCE ! After the staffs give us sign to go up the stage one by one and I was the last one . The reason is to give them surprise maybe since last time when I check the media theres still no face of me HAHAHAHA .

I climb the stairs up and walk straight to where the unnies is standing . I kinda feel nervous cause the hall suddenly turns to a kinda quiet one when you can only hear people's whispers . Then I started looking around the hall where my eyes suddenly shock to see this figure standing at the corner of the stage . The MC is actually Mark oppa ?! Aigoo no wonder his voice is so familiar and last night when he text me 'Wait for tomorrow . Get ready' and I was like what's wrong with this oppa ?

I feel like im blushing cause im wearing the same onesies as him though but yeah I decided to ignore it since the fans are still shock maybe ?

"One in a million , this is TWICE !" We all said in unison , then I can hear the crowds shouting back . What a relief HAHAHAHA . After greeting them we started to perform Do It Again and Like Ooh Ahh . Finish performing , the staffs bring in a long table . So here we go !

-After the fanmeeting ends-

Woah this is super fun ! The fans greet me very well and theres no hates . I receive a lot of gift too eventhough im the newest member and this is my first appearance . Woah they are daebak ! Its really fun .

We got back to the dorm and rest off for tomorrow's shooting in the variety show called 'The Nation's Big Three' . Kyaa cant wait eventhough its tired . Goodnight .

____________________________________
(A/N)

Aaaaannyeong ! I kinda write a lot this 1 week holiday so yeah thank you for reading ~