Twenty Eight

Inkigayo TWICE Cheer Up 1st win

Your POV

Waaaa after months practising our new song called 'Cheer Up' , here we are ! Today is the first week of our comeback wooo ! Well the fans got along with me too . And now i know what the other idol feels . But sometimes its kinda scary when you go out to even convenient store and people keep looking at you eventhough you already wear hoodie , mask , scarf and glasses and snapback . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you feel me right ?

Well i cut my hair to a blonde and JYP ask me to make my hair coloured to dark blue and light blue . Yeah well im okay with that besides its kinda look good to me but it feels weird since only me , Sana unnie , Momo unnie and Mina unnie and im the brightest one .

Oh btw yeah back to reality , we are now waiting for our turn to perform . Before us is BTS oppa with their Fire , Save me and butterfly . Their new song is really daebak . Well look who make the music duh . Suga oppa ! I really miss them so much . Well i think after cheer up promotion finish , i should visit them though .

"TWICE , get ready in 5 " One of the staff said and we make a line .

We perform cheerfully since the song is like that .

Be a man
Real man
Gotta see you love me like a real man .
Cheer up baby , cheer up baby !

Wah finish performing the song ! This week , we are on the 1st win list along with Tiffany unnie with I Just Wanna Dance and BTS Fire . I hope we dont win 😂😂 because if we did , we will have to do something weird challenge and its a must , or if you dont do it , they will gave you more worse challenge . After going down the stage , we all straight go to the waiting room back . Oh yeah we share the waiting room with RV whiches the BTS oppa adores . Oh damn ! My stomach ! Arghhh i need to go to the toilet ! This is gonna go out in any seconds so i run as fast as lightning to the toilet but ,

Bamm !

"Ouchh im sorry , oh ? Suga op- Ops ! Im sorry Woozi Oppa"I said while rubbing my head that is  bump to his head oh damn its so hurt but i just met WOOZI FROM SEVENTEEN! And other members also at the back of him . Omg im so embarassed . And omg my stomach ache turns to butterfly ?!?!?

"Ah its okay , im sorry too ! Wait , you are the new girl of the TWICE right ? Haneul ?"He ask me . OMG he knows my name ! Okay stop blushing Haneul .

"Yep nice to meet you-"

"Joshua ?"

"Haneul ?"we said in unison .

" wait a minute , whats going on here ?" Seungkwan ask with his diva tone .

"Can you guys give us a minute ?"Joshua ask them .

"Kbye"

-Backstage at a bench-

"So Joshua-shi , you are in the Seventeen group ?"I start the conversation .

"Yeah and you are in TWICE." He said .

"Ouhh i really really like Seventeen but i just know some few members cause that group is HUGEEE . But i always think that i know one of the members in real life and its you !" I said honestly .

"Really ? Since the first appearance you made i already know you , and actually you know why i always wear mask to school ? Because that time i already debuted ." He said .

"Ahh btw i hope to see you , seventeen soon ! I have to go now , annyeongg ." I said as i see the members already calling me to get ready to the stage .

I run to my group members and we one by one go up to the stage . Yeah TWICE , BTS and Tiffanny unnie (SNSD) are the runner up for this week ! Im so excited + nervous because its BTS and Tiffanny okay ? Who doesnt know them are sucks .

"So for this week's winner is .... Twice-seu ! Chukahamnida !" And the confetti pops up (wth?) .

After the speech of thankful or whatever it is called and the weird challenge that i mentioned before , we got back to the waiting room to change to our normal clothes and got back to relax for awhile and go to Sukira Radio .

I was the last one to got back since i was walking slowly to talk with JB oppa , the host for today to drive us to the Sukira radio later since our driver is outstation for this week . And also our manager have important family stuffs so we have to go alone . Since none of us knows how to drive kekeke . JB oppa said he can and yes !

While walking back to the waiting room , suddenly im being slammed to the wall hardly .

"Ouch ! Wtf ?" I said without looking at the owner's face . But i swear my back hurt as hell !

" U beat us huh ?" What ? Suga oppa ?

" Suga oppa ? Waeyo ? Whats wrong ?" I ask

"Lets couple again ?" He ask while smirking . F*** off oppa .

"What ? Sorry oppa but i have no time for this . I gotta go bye ." I said as cold as i can .

Whats wrong with him though ? Suddenly slammed me to the wall hard till my back hurts bad and then ask to getback ? Who he thinks he are urgh . Dis is so disgusting . Back to reality , lets change clothes and take a nap back at house . Grrr tired thoughhh . We especially me are so busy during the preparation and promotion . Well , congrats for us too for today's win !

____________________________________________________________________________________________
(A/N)

Waa annyeong guys . Just got back from the PPCS camp and its surely amazing ! Well sorry for not updating for a long time . Just want to let you know thank you for reading. my not so amazing book . Its almost to 2k (1.9k now) , thank you ! Keep reading okay ?

Btw if you guys dont know what kind of Haneul's hair im talking about ;

Its kinda like this , so yeah annyeong .