Class You Have/Had Together

Stiles: You and Stiles have history together. You both sat in the back of the classroom, which made it very difficult to focus during class. Stiles would constantly do little things to distract you. Having a class was Stiles was the highlight of your day.

Scott: You and Scott have biology together. For you, biology came easy, but Scott was seriously struggling, so you helped whenever you both had the chance to sit down without any interruptions. Scott was very appreciative as you often had to cover up for him when he wasn't in class.

Derek: You and Derek had fitness together. You remember the first day when you got paired up with Derek in order to complete a couple fitness tests. You will never let him live down the fact that you did more sit-ups in a minute then he did.

Isaac: You and Isaac have English together. English was your favourite subject, but Isaac absolutely despised English. He often struggled with the assignments, but he was thankful that he had such an amazing girlfriend who helped him whenever he needed it. 

Liam: You and Liam have chemistry together. You sat beside each other, which made you lab partners. Throughout the class Liam would hold your hand underneath the table or nudge your elbow with his, just to show you how much he loves you.

Peter: You and Peter had history together. You remember being paired up with Peter for the final project of the class. You ended up doing all the work, while Peter barely contributed to the project. But the class brought you two together, and you would never forget that.

Parrish: You and Jordan had math together. Math defiantly was not your strong suit, but thankfully, Jordan was an absolute genius when it came to math. He used to tutor you and because of the tutor sessions, you passed the class with flying colours.

Theo: You and Theo have English together. You are very competitive and when it came to assignments and tests, you always strived to do better then Theo who found your determination very attractive. Every once and a while Theo would bomb a quiz, assignment or test, just to make you happy.

Brett: You and Brett have biology together. You and Brett were lab partners, which meant that you did almost everything together. And every once in a while you would skip class to hang out with each other, which was worth missing a lesson or two.

Jackson: You and Jackson have fitness together. You and Jackson were both very competitive when it came to athletics and during class you both found something to compete over. It was the one class where you not only got to spend time with Jackson, but you were able to do that while doing something you love.

Aiden: You and Aiden have chemistry together. Together, in a class, you and Aiden were known for your disruptiveness. You were both very excellent students but it was very easy to lose track of the task at hand while spending time with each other.