He Saves You

Stiles: "Scott, there's nothing here but papers." You mumbled into your phone as you were searching Ms. Blake's desk for anything 'supernatural'. "Tell me what supernatural-" you heard some banging against the lockers and dropped to the floor and crawled underneath the desk.

"Y/N! What is it? What happened?" You heard Scott ask and you held your breath and put your hand over the speaker on your phone, trying to minimize the noise. "Stiles, hey." You heard Scott say and you bit the inside of your cheek; Stiles didn't know you were helping Scott, because of course, he would be against it. The two started talking and you heard the doorknob turning.

"Would you two shut up and come to the school, like now." You said and hung up, turned your phone off and reached into your purse, looking for anything to possibly buy you some time from a supernatural creature. Just then the desk was lifted off the ground and thrown against the wall, you went to stand up but the person grabbed you by the back of your hoodie and lifted you off the ground.

"Y/N, my favourite student." You recognized Ms. Blake's voice and your eyes started to water, as the sweater was becoming tight around your neck. "You shouldn't be in here." She said and you only nodded, hoping she would let you go. She set you down in a chair and stood in front of you with a smirk on her face. "I would let you go, but you know way to much for my liking." She said and started walking towards you.

"Please, I'm basically failing your class and your telling me that I know way to much?" You questioned and she shook her head, and soon started screaming as her face changed and you backed your chair up and your eyes started to water.

"I knew it was the teacher." You heard Stiles say from the doorway, Scott standing beside him. Ms. Blake turned her head and you took this as an opportunity to stand up and run towards the boys but she caught the back of your sweater and threw you against the wall.

Scott ran at her and the two started to fight as Stiles came over to you and picked you up. "Stiles.." You mumbled and placed your head on his chest. "I'm sorry." You whispered and he ran out of the classroom, wanting to get you away from her as fast as he could. He finally got you two outside safely and placed you in the back seat of his jeep; he climbed in the back with you as you waited for Scott.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." He said and you knew he had more to say, so you stayed quiet. "I'm not like Scott, I can't protect you like he can protect people. And I just don't know what I would do with myself if I lost you because I couldn't do anything to save you." He admitted and you leaned up and kissed him softly.

Scott: You didn't even make it off the school grounds before you were taken. The school bell had went and you ran out of class, wanting to avoid Scott for a while, as he had been ignoring you for about a week now. After getting to your car, you remember the feeling as if someone was watching you closely. And about twenty seconds later, you were no longer heading home.

"Y/N, I see your finally awake." You looked around the room and your eyes landed on Deucalion who was standing off to the side, with a smirk on his face. There was a sudden pain in your abdomen and you bit your lip to stop yourself from screaming.

"What do you want with me?" You asked and tried to move your hands but soon realized they were tied to the chair, and finally looked down at your shirt which .had a huge blood stain on it.

"Oh, I just need to speak with that lovely boyfriend of yours." He said and you rolled your eyes.

"That makes two of us." You mumbled weakly and you knew he heard you. He stepped closer to you and you closed your eyes waiting for an impact of something but nothing happened and when you opened your eyes you saw that Scott had tackled Deucalion to the ground. You tried to stay focused on the two of them but your eyes slowly started to close.