THE ONE WHERE YOU MEET

𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 ───── 𝚘𝚗𝚎

· 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖫𝖤𝖲 𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖪𝖨

After making the difficult decision to leave the only place that you considered to be home, the most important moment of your fresh start had arrived

After making the difficult decision to leave the only place that you considered to be home, the most important moment of your fresh start had arrived. As you walked into your new school, Beacon Hills High, you felt a surge of emotions. Was it possible for someone to feel anxious yet optimistic? 

Everything about this environment was different. Nothing looked remotely familiar. After taking five steps, your movements stopped. How were you going to get through today?  You clutched a notebook tightly against your chest and began taking a few deep breaths. You found yourself thinking about the encouraging words you received earlier that morning, You can do this. I know you can. No one is braver, smarter, or kinder than you. Everyone in this town is going to adore you! And don't forget  

Your reflective moment ended when an eager freshman collided into you from behind. After an apology for causing you to lose your balance and stumble forward, you found yourself quickly becoming the centre of attention, which was not what you wanted on your very first day. 

As you moved a loose strand of hair out of your line of sight, you noticed two students standing in front of you. Before you could say anything, they ushered you to the side of large hallway in hopes that you would avoid another accident. "Are you alright?"  You nodded your head as you looked between the two students. "Are you sure?"  You smiled, at least some students from this school were welcoming. "I'm Scott, and this is Stiles." 

"It's very nice to meet you. I'm Y/N,"  After you spoke, a smile spread across Stiles' face and in one quick movement, his arm was draped across your shoulders. He began effortlessly guiding you further into the school.

"Well, Y/N,"  You looked up at him with wide eyes and an amused smile on your face, "if you stick with us, then I promise you will learn to love Beacon Hills."  You couldn't hold in the small bits of laugher that escaped past your lips, maybe today wouldn't be as horrible as you expected.   

· 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

𝖲𝖢𝖮𝖳𝖳 𝖬𝖢𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖫