Chapter 2: Love at First Sight?

Mitch

"Thanks for watching and slap that 'like' button with yo' forehead. See you in the next video and take care." I ended my video and turned off the recording button. I let out a deep breath of air and close my eyes.

I've been recording for twelve hours straight. Hopefully, these videos will be uploaded everyday I'm in PAX. I can't wait to see Team Crafted and some more gamers! Because I'm going to be gone for a week, I had already started packing. I was leaving in two days and I didn't want to forget anything important.

I grab my phone from my desk and dial Jerome's number. "Biggums? Why are you calling me? It's two in the morning." His voice sounded groggy and worn-out. He must've been recording for PAX, too.

"Are you stupid? Sleep is for the weak." I say sarcastically. He responds with a light laugh that wanted to make me laugh also.

"What did you want to call me for?" 

"I was wondering if you got tickets for PAX? It's in Seattle, Washington?"

"Yeah. Mitch, it's late go to sleep."

"Do I have to say it again? Sleep is for the weak!"

"Whatever. G'nite, biggums." With that, he hung up and found myself smiling at how quickly he ended the conversation.

I go on YouTube to fool around a little and look at the list that recommends channels to subscribe to.  I see a channel that was titled 'IntoxicatedGaming'. Being the curious person I am, I click on it and watched they're most recent hunger games. I found out a lot about them. They did facecam, fooled around allot, and there was three of them. One girl caught my eye, though. Was love at first sight possible? She was always happy and her face looked as if it were glowing. I definitely hope I see that face in PAX.

Danny

Lyla and I were in her room editing a couple of videos. We agreed to vlog everyday while we were at PAX. We were waiting for a video to upload until a random question occured to me.

"Lyla, how many people do you think we'll be signing at PAX?" Bailey, Lyla, and I had a group gaming channel named 'IntoxicatedGaming' that had 800,000 subscribers. You can guess who thought of that username: Me! 

"Fifty to one-hundred, tops." She smiled. 

I roll my eyes at how low the number was. "You kidding me? More like five-thousand!" Just then Bailey comes in with her laptop.

"Okay, who is paying for the plane tickets? I already bought the tickets and I'm broke." She sighs.

There was silence between Lyla and I debating which one should buy. When I finally decided that she wasn't going to speak up, I did. "I'll buy the tickets then." I roll my eyes at her sigh of relief. 

"Good. For a second I thought was going to pay." She says, her brown eyes sparkling. Wow, I never thought I would see Lyla act like an idiot. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Lyla

The hot water felt relaxing on my body. It felt like your worries and problems washed down the drain, never to be seen again.

After changing into an over-sized shirt and comfy shorts, I crawl into bed. I ponder about PAX and all the fun I'm going to have there. Then, I think of meeting SkyDoesMinecraft and BajanCanadian and Team Crafted. Mitch and I dating seemed overrated, but nothing was impossible. 

[Author's Note]

I'm liking how I wrote this story now! I am now satisfied!!

CANDY FOR VOTES >:)